old timers CE question about aob
aob ??
old timers CE question about aob Posted on: 07/22/2013 10:11pm
Quote Post

It's been a long time since I used Cheat Engine and even then I rarely used AOB.  On the list of AOB codes on KONGHACK some of the code is replace with ??.  Example: 5e ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? a2 ?? ?? a2.  What do I replace the ?? with when I enter it into Cheat Engine.  Please no laughing its been years since I used Cheat Engine.

RE: old timers CE question about aob Posted on: 07/22/2013 10:59pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

you dont replace it with nothin. just paste it in as is

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: old timers CE question about aob Posted on: 09/24/2013 9:11pm
Quote Post
im sorry im newbie in here
so i just paste it and drag the code to down and the code has been activated
sorry my bad language
RE: old timers CE question about aob Posted on: 09/25/2013 9:19pm
Quote Post
Grammar Führer
Yes, you just "drag and drop", "copy and paste". The ?? are Wildcards, in layman terms, they're there to work as values that the hacker doesn't know for certain that it will be the same value everytime you start the game. This is because:

a) It's a variable that changes as you play the game;
b) It's a variable that changes every time the game is updated;
c) It's a different variable everytime the function is run;
d) For some reason or another, the hacker decided that wildcards on that position would actually work better than a known value
e) None of the above options;

As you can see, it's very complicated to be certain why the wildcards have been put there, but they work on Cheat Engine, and have been working on it for a while now. On a side note, you can replace those for ** as well as it will work as a wildcard.

If you're interested in learning more about wildcards and making your own AoBs, we have other tutorials here on the forum that are great to initiate you on the Art of Hacking. If not, well, just be happy that they work!

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".