[Request] Rise Of Mythos Bot
[Request] Rise Of Mythos Bot Posted on: 07/30/2013 9:05am
Quote Post

I dont expect anyone to just go gung ho for this but i hope someone might be interested in making one.

They have auto function (to play for you when you navigate to get into game) ive tryied searching several places even wonderd about using autoit to make a simple script for this. Although my problem lies with game not lasting the same amount of time everytime. (for instance boss fights can last anywhere from 5-10 mins each with 2 boss fights in 1 game session) Doesnt so und hard BUT proved to be for me. (no big surprise there.) If anyone is interested or no of any feel free to point me in the right direction would love some ideas / thoughts. Maybe even some tips to achieve said goals in an autoit script (maybe some time based code that may help in this area).

This game can be played through facebook but you can play it through there site as well (wich is where i currently play from)

Not to advertise but here is the game link.  http://www.gamefuse.com/rise-of-mythos/play-free

RE: [Request] Rise Of Mythos Bot Posted on: 07/30/2013 3:48pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

Moved to the facebook section.

and, im not all that great in autoIT3 unfortunately. the best i can do is tell you that timing things (in milliseconds) is possible, you can also grab pixels and compare colors (like an enemies health bar?)

like i said, im not very good in autoit, so i cant tell you the names of functions, or what the syntax should be. sorry man. maybe someone else on the site knows more than i do