Boost Your Website Traffic
Try the new KongHack Ad Manager
Increase your traffic today!
Start CE with Array of Byte as default scan value
thanks to Darkbyte for his help
protected !

So i was annoyed to change the '4 bytes' to 'Array of Bytes' everytime when starting CE.
Following code will set Array of Byte as default option.

Copy the code, create a textfile, rename it to 'defaultaob.lua' and put it in CE's autorun folder.

for CE 6.2 use this:

vt=component_findComponentByName(getMainForm(),"VarType")  combobox_setItemIndex(vt,8) f=getMethodProperty(vt,"OnChange")  f(vt)  pa=component_findComponentByName(getMainForm(),"miPresetAll")  menuItem_doClick(pa) 

for CE 6.3 use this:

getMainForm().VarType.ItemIndex=8  getMainForm().VarType.OnChange(getMainForm().VarType)  getMainForm().miPresetAll.doClick() 
Troubadour´s dog

So for what i see in that line, the AOB index is 8 (starting  from 0), if i chage the value to 10 in CE 6.3 will that make grouped scan as my default option?

disgruntled old man

Awesome man, I'm pretty sure I bitch about that every time I open CE.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
protected !
Ragnotok Posted on: 07/30/2013 4:40pm

So for what i see in that line, the AOB index is 8 (starting  from 0), if i chage the value to 10 in CE 6.3 will that make grouped scan as my default option?

yes so it is ;)

Troubadour´s dog

thx, this kind of things can make ppl save time in the long run.

Thanks you sir =) nice