Start CE with Array of Byte as default scan value
thanks to Darkbyte for his help
protected !

So i was annoyed to change the '4 bytes' to 'Array of Bytes' everytime when starting CE.
Following code will set Array of Byte as default option.

Copy the code, create a textfile, rename it to 'defaultaob.lua' and put it in CE's autorun folder.

for CE 6.2 use this:

vt=component_findComponentByName(getMainForm(),"VarType")  combobox_setItemIndex(vt,8) f=getMethodProperty(vt,"OnChange")  f(vt)  pa=component_findComponentByName(getMainForm(),"miPresetAll")  menuItem_doClick(pa) 

for CE 6.3 use this:

getMainForm().VarType.ItemIndex=8  getMainForm().VarType.OnChange(getMainForm().VarType)  getMainForm().miPresetAll.doClick() 
Troubadour´s dog

So for what i see in that line, the AOB index is 8 (starting  from 0), if i chage the value to 10 in CE 6.3 will that make grouped scan as my default option?

disgruntled old man

Awesome man, I'm pretty sure I bitch about that every time I open CE.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
protected !
Ragnotok Posted on: 07/30/2013 4:40pm

So for what i see in that line, the AOB index is 8 (starting  from 0), if i chage the value to 10 in CE 6.3 will that make grouped scan as my default option?

yes so it is ;)

Troubadour´s dog

thx, this kind of things can make ppl save time in the long run.

Thanks you sir =) nice