Can't submit SOL [RESOLVED]
Can't submit SOL [RESOLVED] Posted on: 08/21/2013 12:28pm
Quote Post
Licensed Penetration Tester - By Durex
When I attempt to submit a sol file, for example for Pwong 2, I get this error message.

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type GCWorld\CMS\common as array in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_submit_resp.php on line 70

It ends up showing up on the site, but the sol file is not there since it was never uploaded.

When I try to download the file for testing, this is the error I get.

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/konghack/private/_KH/sol/751.sol): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 22

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php:22) in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 27

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php:22) in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 28

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php:22) in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 29

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php:22) in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 30

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php:22) in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php:22) in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php:22) in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php:22) in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 34

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php:22) in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 35
RE: Can't submit SOL Posted on: 08/21/2013 1:38pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
We're working on it. If you want, for now, just zip them and upload them to the site (User Control Panel > Menu > My Files). Post a link in the game forum.

The link for you should be:
http://konghack.com/files/000000012027/files/filename.zip

My reference: https://konghack.com/games/game_view.php?game_id=396829

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Can't submit SOL Posted on: 08/21/2013 8:32pm
Quote Post
Thanks! I have submitted it as a link.
RE: Can't submit SOL Posted on: 08/21/2013 11:34pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
Okay bishi, SOL submission is working. Rename your .zip file to "filename.zip.sol" and upload it where the SOLs go. Make a note that you have to remove the .sol and extract everything. I deleted your link submission (that's for game links btw, I wanted you to post in the thread for the game).

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Can't submit SOL Posted on: 08/22/2013 12:57pm
Quote Post
Thanks, working normally again!