Earth Taken [Request]
Earth Taken
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Alien Gun Keyboard Only Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Earth Taken [Request]

Last Updated: 10/03/2013 08:44

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Earth Taken, a free online Action game brought to you by Armor Games. An apocalyptic action shooter set in the midst of an alien invasion. Most humans and animals have already been wiped off the planet, the eco system has been altered to suit the needs of the aliens, and the air has been made unbreathable for most earth creatures, including humans. Few humans are still alive. They are scattered, hiding in underground shelters and their fight for survival is a hopeless one. Desperate needs call for desperate measures, which could bring even more destruction. Your mission: Survival.
Earth Taken [Request] Posted on: 09/28/2013 8:19am
Quote Post
Hi to all!
I'm looking for some hacks for this game Earth Taken: 

http://www.kongregate.com/games/SeethingSwarm/earth-taken

Until now I haven't any luck trying 4 bytes, 8 bytes and double values. 
If anyone more accomplished than me in this field could give it a try, I will be very grateful.
Many thanks!

RE: Earth Taken [Request] Posted on: 09/28/2013 9:26am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
im not going to bother with an ammo hack. btw its a root var so you want find it with a 4byte scan

the others are working though.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Earth Taken [Request] Posted on: 10/03/2013 8:44am
Quote Post
Kolonel, your "buying adds money" AoB has the odd drawback of making exploding barrels immortal. Other than that, it works perfectly.