KongHack 101
A few things about the site
RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 04/19/2015 2:51pm
Quote Post

Man, I just want to say I wish I had found this site a long time ago, everything is so easy to use and understand, and works beautifully. Keep up the amazing work!

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 04/19/2015 3:02pm
Quote Post

great info - thanks!

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 04/19/2015 3:54pm
Quote Post

Do I get banned, if I post another trainers of the other sites? I think they can be a sample for new hacks...

Anyway, thanks a lot for tutorial (and wonder that there're really a lot of reasons to be banned)

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 04/19/2015 9:59pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
logaden Posted on: 04/19/2015 11:54am

Do I get banned, if I post another trainers of the other sites? I think they can be a sample for new hacks...

Anyway, thanks a lot for tutorial (and wonder that there're really a lot of reasons to be banned)

Posting viruses/malware or stealing other people's content/code/whatever without proper dox (credits, links, etc) will get you banned.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 04/21/2015 1:06pm
Quote Post

Thanks for the info, it really helped.

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 04/21/2015 3:20pm
Quote Post

Kong Hack doesn't work on Firefox if you disable the protected mode for adobe flash player.

Disable this feature is necessary for those who have ruge lag using this browser.

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 04/21/2015 5:17pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

KongHack only uses a very small flash file to supplement audio for the web chat.  I haven't had any issues with it in firefox, but if you have some wacked out setting that's doing what Pedro mentioned, just disable the web chat on the home page via the chat settings in the UCP.  They're somewhere...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 05/01/2015 2:04pm
Quote Post

Thanks for the guide, it make more easyer for me to understand the forum, although im still confused cryingabout stock gaming.

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 05/01/2015 7:08pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
wernome Posted on: 05/01/2015 10:04am

Thanks for the guide, it make more easyer for me to understand the forum, although im still confused cryingabout stock gaming.

Buy low, sell high! You can play until you have 25k points.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 05/02/2015 1:05am
Quote Post

When do the new forums go back in stock, I'd really like to have my own here?

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 05/10/2015 5:17am
Quote Post

Great work man!smiley

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 05/13/2015 7:25pm
Quote Post

Thanks for that helped a lot

Shenanigann

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 05/15/2015 9:49pm
Quote Post

Helped me to get along with the site features and new point system.Thanks a bunch!

Give me all your booty...Argh!

Broken link Posted on: 05/24/2015 10:28pm
Quote Post
Level 1
G4T3S Posted on: 09/29/2013 4:26am

A few things about the site...

• Points can be obtained in various different ways. Click on your user name and then "Points Store" to see how.
    • 2 points will be deducted every day unless you have L33TH4X status (see below) or you donate, then you'll be exempt.
    • Once your account hits -100 points, it will be "point dropped" and deactivated. A redemption email will be sent out so you can get your account back. With that being said, if you've signed up with a temporary email, change it to a legitimate one or you'll never get this email. Contribute to the site and you won't ever have to worry about this.
    • You can spend your points on stuff in the Points Store.
    • Read more here: https://konghack.com/topic/7917-new_account_policy
  • Lottery
    • Lottery tickets can be purchased in the Points Store.
    • Drawing is every Thursday.
    • Tickets are 25 points each.
  • Stocks

The link above, in stocks (https://konghack.com/ucp/stocks/) is broken, the correct link is (https://konghack.com/ucp/points/stocks)
wink

Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 05/25/2015 12:22am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
snkscorpio Posted on: 05/24/2015 6:28pm
G4T3S Posted on: 09/29/2013 4:26am

A few things about the site..

The link above, in stocks (https://konghack.com/ucp/stocks/) is broken, the correct link is (https://konghack.com/ucp/points/stocks)
wink

Thanks, updated.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!