Skip to content

Polycraft

Chrome Web Store (WebGL 3D Game)

9 posts

Polycraft

Posted Oct 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/polycraft/eopfmbpfhhfnklgmjpoehcjaajhpbhbl

Most everything you could ever want to hack can be parsed out and changed from the 6100 compressed line (145000+ when beautified) javascript file located in "USERPROFILE\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\eopfmbpfhhfnklgmjpoehcjaajhpbhbl\1.0.0.11_0\game.canvas.js"

To avoid having to do this yourself I came up with some useful regular expressions to modify the file and threw them into an AutoIt script which I will upload shortly. The script automatically backs up your game.canvas.js but it cant be a bad idea to back it up yourself as well.

Edit: So apperently I couldnt actually upload it, but here is the source and you can run it yourself if you want to install AutoIt, http://pastebin.com/Jtu3V2EH.

List hacks and changable variables are at the top of the script.

 

RE: Polycraft

Posted Feb 12, 2014 9:38 am

i have no idea what to do with this. jesus.
 

RE: Polycraft

Posted Dec 6, 2016 12:03 am

uh, i have an issue.
can someone throw me a browser run version of this hack, cos, well, i got a chromebook and they run about as many exe files as a can of beans.

but my browser versoin polycraft works fine...
for now at least

Polycraft - Error Coding Involved

Posted Dec 11, 2018 12:08 am

When I activate the au3 file. An Error code pops up.
The error calls upon a function on Line 76 (File @UserProfileDir & "\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 2\Extensions\eopfmbpfhhfnklgmjpoehcjaajhpbhbl\1.0.0.25_0\game.canvas.js"):

    AddLine(@TAB & _if(@error=0,"Sucessfully changed " & @extended / 5 & " results","Failed"))
    Error: Uknown funtion name.

The error was having consistency issue on the function AddLine.

Located on Line 67:

    Func AddLine($text)
    $iEnd = StringLen(GUICtrlRead($hEdit))
      _GUICtrlEdit_SetSel($hEdit, $iEnd, $iEnd)
     _GUICtrlEdit_Scroll($hEdit, $SB_SCROLLCARET)
   
     GUICtrlSetData($hEdit, $text & @CRLF, 1)
    EndFunc

I have been struggling to fix it but I dismayed the fact that I couldn't be able to figure it out.

RE: Polycraft

Posted Dec 11, 2018 6:21 am

Never messed with this kind of stuff but I'd say this outta do it(hopefully) line76
you need to change this way all the _Iif or just remove them

AddLine
(@TAB&(@error=0 ? ( "Sucessfully changed "& @extended/5 &" results" ) : "Failed"))