BloodRealm
ANY hack for this game life atkk or other
http://www.kongregate.com/games/redpointlabs/bloodrealm
CCG
60 posts
ANY hack for this game life atkk or other
http://www.kongregate.com/games/redpointlabs/bloodrealm
Well. You can use speedhack to recover all stamina in ~2sec BUT it's useless since server checks time on every action and you get disconnected.
I guess no one can find anything, eh? Everything is server side is what I'm guessing...right?
Does anyone know the scan for mana. Is that also server side?
I tried 4b , 4b*8 , 4b*8+6 , Double , Double *8 and I couldn't find the value for mana
Everything I've checked is server side
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Dang, that sucks. Thanks for checking, TIM = )
Thanks for checking.
KBH confirmed working, thank Kadat for avoiding a massive headache.
tried it, ohk works ty
one hit kill (enemy got this too.. please only use for beat AI)
66 ?? ?? 62 07 a1 24 00 46 ?? ?? 02
66 ?? ?? 24 00 a2
you always start first (or else, die by your own cheat. lol Again, please use only against AI)
d5 d0 66 ?? ?? 11 2d 00 00 60 ?? ??
d5 d0 66 ?? ?? 11 2d 00 00 10 29 00 00
edit: seem its not live pvp. so, it may fine to use cheat against arena.
Why don't you submit these as hacks? You'll get 150 pts for each one and 10 per working vote.
Clap clap clap. Works fine and dandy.
thanks mate! nice AOB
thanks of the nice AOB
AoBs work great and the Arena is an AI based battle on cards people own, no log or anything of the battle is sent to the loser so there's nothing to worry about other than winning too much and getting a high ranking.
MOEKTAZO!
the server gathers data don't be naive