Crush the Castle Adventures

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

[Request]
Last Updated: 12/06/2013 11:47

Last Updated: 12/01/2013 00:04

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Crush the Castle Adventures, a free online Action game brought to you by Armor Games. In his quest to woo Lady Catapult, the King has to prove how strong he really is. Help him prove his strength by travelling across many strange lands and crushing hundreds of castles with large, oversized siege weapons. Crush the Castle Adventures is a physics based puzzle game focused on destroying crazy looking castles with massive, rock throwing siege weapons. Follow along with a goofball King and witness how far a King will go to get his Queen. Key Features • Hundreds of crazy looking castles to crush (with more coming soon). • Powerful siege weapons that will throw almost anything. • Awesomely destructive projectiles to throw. • Regular content updates with new stories to follow and new castles to crush. • Call for Reinforcements and completely obliterate those pesky castles in your way. • Quests, cloud saves, highscores and more when you login with your Armor Games account. • Coming Soon: Custom Castle builder and Castle Sharing among your friends. What's New (Right click in game to get version number) Version 1.4.2 Launched Fire Fields with ALL NEW LEVELS! Finish off these rock people and their loud music once and for all! Version 1.3.1 Launched Howling Hollows with ALL NEW LEVELS! Yay! The party continues and it's your job to stop all the racket. The King is not happy unless all castles are crushed. Added ability to pan to other islands without the boat. Version 1.2.36 Launched Bubbling Burrows with ALL NEW LEVELS! The rock people are throwing a party and it's causing a ruckus. Can you stop the party before the rock people split the world in half? Added ability to disable drawn projectile path. Bug fixes. System Requirements This game uses the latest technologies in Flash Player 11.4 so make sure you're running the latest. You can download the latest Flash Player HERE. This game also uses hardware acceleration and utilizes your GPU to render graphics much faster. If you are having troubles with your game running slowly, make sure your GPU drivers are all up to date. If you're still having troubles, check the list of Flash Player compatible GPUs HERE and make sure your GPU is supported. Chrome users may experience some lag issues. If you're experiencing some lag, try to lower the quality of the game and/or turn off some effects. This may help for some users.
Crush the Castle Adventures Posted on: 11/30/2013 2:57pm
Quote Post

So, is this flash game just infamous/not popular enough or is it because it's hard/not possible to hack?

I tried to hack myself, using Kadat's SWF Memory Dumper, got no results. I'm using Firefox with latest Flash player.

Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.
RE: Crush the Castle Adventures Posted on: 11/30/2013 3:16pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
increase max swf version  under options menu in swf dumper. the swf is version 17

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Crush the Castle Adventures Posted on: 11/30/2013 8:06pm
Quote Post

I guess that worked, but the decompiler crashes. Guess it can't support more than 40mb.

Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.
RE: Crush the Castle Adventures Posted on: 12/01/2013 12:04am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

My SoThink crashed too. I couldn't find any values of anything, but it's really a puzzle game. Aside from getting those paid bonusses, you might need to try harder.

atdt *67