Skip to content

Voting on AOB hacks doesnt work for me.

12 posts

Voting on AOB hacks doesnt work for me.

Posted Dec 24, 2013 4:22 am

So I tried upvoting one of the AOB hacks in a game that was still working, and it kept telling me I don't have enough points or some random thing like that... Why is this happening? Do I have to pass like a KH test or something, it's annoying and frustrating. 

RE: Voting on AOB hacks doesnt work for me.

Posted Dec 24, 2013 5:18 am

You know what's annoying? People that don't read. http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?t=8355

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: Voting on AOB hacks doesnt work for me.

Posted Dec 24, 2013 12:46 pm
GolgariLord Posted on: 12/23/2013 11:22pm

So I tried upvoting one of the AOB hacks in a game that was still working, and it kept telling me I don't have enough points or some random thing like that... Why is this happening? Do I have to pass like a KH test or something, it's annoying and frustrating. 

GolgariLord Posted on: 12/23/2013 11:22pm

it kept telling me I don't have enough points or some random thing like that...

GolgariLord Posted on: 12/23/2013 11:22pm

it kept telling me


It's... it's almost like it was trying to tell you something. Perhaps... tell you why?

No, that would be silly.

 

RE: Voting on AOB hacks doesnt work for me.

Posted Jan 13, 2014 8:55 am

Thanks for the negative karma se7enthsin, err meant douche. 

Thanks gates for that reply, I don't get online much and I find that this whole negative points/requirements to upvote working aobs and other hack thing is pretty retarded, oh well. 

RE: Voting on AOB hacks doesnt work for me.

Posted Jan 19, 2014 12:30 pm
GolgariLord Posted on: 01/13/2014 9:55am

Thanks gates for that reply, I don't get online much and I find that this whole negative points/requirements to upvote working aobs and other hack thing is pretty retarded, oh well. 


It's more retarded if we let retards and/or people who don't know how to hack shit downvote hacks that DO work.

Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.

RE: Voting on AOB hacks doesnt work for me.

Posted Jan 21, 2014 8:47 pm
Stalin15 Posted on: 01/19/2014 7:30am
GolgariLord Posted on: 01/13/2014 9:55am

Thanks gates for that reply, I don't get online much and I find that this whole negative points/requirements to upvote working aobs and other hack thing is pretty retarded, oh well. 


It's more retarded if we let retards and/or people who don't know how to hack shit downvote hacks that DO work.



Best. Sig. Evar.

RE: Voting on AOB hacks doesnt work for me.

Posted Jan 22, 2014 2:38 pm
FinalStrife7 Posted on: 01/21/2014 9:47pm
Stalin15 Posted on: 01/19/2014 7:30am
GolgariLord Posted on: 01/13/2014 9:55am

Thanks gates for that reply, I don't get online much and I find that this whole negative points/requirements to upvote working aobs and other hack thing is pretty retarded, oh well. 


It's more retarded if we let retards and/or people who don't know how to hack shit downvote hacks that DO work.



Best. Sig. Evar.



Quiet, porcupine! You want TIM to see us spammin'?! *SLAP*

Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.

RE: Voting on AOB hacks doesnt work for me.

Posted Jan 22, 2014 3:34 pm
Stalin15 Posted on: 01/22/2014 9:38am

Quiet, porcupine! You want TIM to see us spammin'?! *SLAP*



I think it's too late...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!