Valthirian Arc 2
Valthirian Arc 2 7.8 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Anime Fantasy Manager RPG

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Valthirian Arc 2 08/08/2014 7.8

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Valthirian Arc 2

Last Updated: 05/08/2014 17:20

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
The second installment of your favorite game is back, Valthirian Arc 2 is much bigger than the previous one. Manage your school, take command of group of stud...
Valthirian Arc 2 Posted on: 12/24/2013 3:50pm
Quote Post

Mildly surprised this hasn't already been posted but ah well.

I can find all currency values (Gold, Academy Points and Fame) through 4bytes*1. When I first played I was able to edit all three values with no issue. Now however only Fame is editable, Gold and AP appear to get checked. 

Given that this is a game I would enjoy manipulating, exploring classes etc. without the hassle of time constraints yada yada, I thought I would get my butt in gear and finally get around to learning to find my own AoBs. This has proven more challenging that expected however. Thanks to the Tut/FAQ board I was able to get the .swf (I am unsure how to attach files, forgive my ignorance) and open it up in Sothink. Once open though I can't make heads or tails of it. I mean I can see the code etc. used to build the game, but I don't know where to go next. 

Any advice on using Sothink, redirection to other tutorials or any other help would be appreciated. 

Oh, and thanks to KolonelKadat for his great SWFMD tool. 

Edit; Silly me, link to the game itself http://www.kongregate.com/games/lucidrine/valthirian-arc-2

RE: Valthirian Arc 2 Posted on: 12/24/2013 8:18pm
Quote Post

Have you discovered how to hack the stats of the students?
The only way I can beat the final boss was to hack the HP. I hate the boss' aoe 9999 damage move.

Mew

RE: Valthirian Arc 2 Posted on: 12/25/2013 4:59am
Quote Post
LoL, Your Funny

all student stats can be changed 4*1 . you must lock in the number or else it will return to its normal number when you go up a lvl

will update as i learn more

RE: Valthirian Arc 2 Posted on: 12/26/2013 1:44am
Quote Post

I don't know if it helps or not, but like most games if you press the ~ key you get a dialog box. Sometimes the creaters will provide that and allow some intended cheats if you know what to put in. May not be the case here. 

RE: Valthirian Arc 2 Posted on: 12/26/2013 2:29pm
Quote Post
The Unity Apprentice

Looks like most of these cheats are patched i tried to hack RP and stats on the characters but none of those values will change ( i also tried to freeze the values)

RE: Valthirian Arc 2 Posted on: 12/26/2013 9:23pm
Quote Post

The gold and ap hack used to work until they patched it :(

jqCDdZ2.gif

RE: Valthirian Arc 2 Posted on: 12/28/2013 12:28am
Quote Post

has anyone else tried using minerva on this game? when i tried using it in the first few days of the game i could easily see many entries in the sol file, a few week later when i used minerva again half of the entries seem to have disappeared

RE: Valthirian Arc 2 Posted on: 12/28/2013 12:53am
Quote Post
The Unity Apprentice
flashlight1564 Posted on: 12/28/2013 2:28am

has anyone else tried using minerva on this game? when i tried using it in the first few days of the game i could easily see many entries in the sol file, a few week later when i used minerva again half of the entries seem to have disappeared

I tried to use minerva a days ago but didn't understand any of the codes that was on those files :D

RE: Valthirian Arc 2 Posted on: 12/28/2013 1:56am
Quote Post
Lucifer Posted on: 12/28/2013 8:53am
flashlight1564 Posted on: 12/28/2013 2:28am

I tried to use minerva a days ago but didn't understand and of the codes that was on those files :D

academy_ap,ach_* are the main values im interested in, however as i said before those entries disappear a few weeks into the game.

RE: Valthirian Arc 2 Posted on: 12/28/2013 3:19am
Quote Post

the free premium recruit and errand finish in one tick is working (sorry i can't upvote yet)

RE: Valthirian Arc 2 Posted on: 12/28/2013 10:44am
Quote Post

the free premium is working, i just made mine -99999, dont do it , you will have too much money on multiple recruitment

havent got that far in the game but is fun and addictive !

have fun !

RE: Valthirian Arc 2 Posted on: 12/28/2013 3:21pm
Quote Post

Free Premium Students and Errands finish after one timer tick work great
thank

RE: Valthirian Arc 2 Posted on: 12/29/2013 4:44am
Quote Post

You guys are pro!

RE: Valthirian Arc 2 Posted on: 12/29/2013 7:17pm
Quote Post

Whenever I try to edit the premium price or use the "things are finished after one tick" aob, when I click play the game screen goes totally black and I have to refresh. The others work fine, namely the super regen one; can anyone explain why that would be happening?

RE: Valthirian Arc 2 Posted on: 12/30/2013 3:30am
Quote Post
SaucyJack Posted on: 12/30/2013 2:17am

Whenever I try to edit the premium price or use the "things are finished after one tick" aob, when I click play the game screen goes totally black and I have to refresh. The others work fine, namely the super regen one; can anyone explain why that would be happening?

its working fine for me, just make sure you don't change the <premium price="10000" to <premium price="-99999999" cause it will cause the other string to be broken, keep it at <premium price="-99999" i think