RE: What should we do about bullshit?
Yet another suggestion...
How about a [Note] tab?
"Gold is 4b*8 + 6" look like a short note (I'm not discriminating this type of 'hack', as long as it is helpful to the user, it is a good information).
I would like some info like "Flash 9+, obfuscated", "html5, server-sided, time-management", "unity, fps" etc.
Or may input "ABC function is at module xxx.yyy.zzz", so may be helpful to other cheat maker.etc.
So, a [Note] tab that accept short info, limited length < 60-99 char, each note may award 1 point, max 5 per game per user etc.
To handle the opening message problem, "Gold is 4b*8 + 6" type of hacks should place on the [Note] tab.
bye~
(I've the idea that the hack list panel should store more meta data, this suggestion may be an alternative)
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)