RE: Site Bugs
it does indeed work. has worked for a few days. i deleted a post a while ago because they were a fuckass.
not sure when you fixed it but its fixed lol.
|
|
21 posts
it does indeed work. has worked for a few days. i deleted a post a while ago because they were a fuckass.
not sure when you fixed it but its fixed lol.
|
|
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this:
When I type in "www.konghack.com" in the url and press enter (assuming I've stayed logged in) then the site opens and the chat loads no problem.
If I come to konghack after being logged out for whatever reason (clearing cookies/cache and such) then when I log in, the chat doesn't load, but instead gives me a "Disconnecting..." popup. On closing the tab and typing "www.konghack.com" in a new one (having logged in again) the chat again loads up fine.
Funny thing about that, the server doesn't let you use www. in front of the URL. It's kinda cool like that.
Also, I didn't change anything involving the delete functionality. I told you it was your cache, but oh no, don't believe me. :P
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
https wont allow you to connect to chat.
thats usually the problem most people have since browsers like to automatically establish "secure" connections
|
|
Yeah... I can't put SSL on that since it's not on a static IP.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Looks like this was all resolved. Need to submit bugs, create a new thread or use gitlab. :P
Closing & Locking.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez