Skip to content
[Request]

Bloons Monkey City

hacks like money,power,no tower limit etc

This discussion is linked to Bloons Monkey City. View game

32 posts

RE: Bloons Monkey City

Posted Feb 11, 2015 11:29 am

I can't find the AoB for automatically collecting Bloon Traps, when scanning for it. The banana collection works just fine, so downvoting arrays as "not working" seems wrong (not sure if I can even do it with my current postcount), but I wonder if this is the case for other people too, or if it is just I who have messed up when copy-pastaing.

Finally, and this should probably have come first, thanks a lot for providing these codes smiley

RE: Bloons Monkey City

Posted Mar 6, 2015 6:35 pm

The hacks that work are amazing! Thanks guys! They really helped out a ton!

RE: Bloons Monkey City

Posted Mar 9, 2015 2:55 am

You have to use the hacks in small increments or else they will blacklist you if you make too huge gains within a short amount of time. Also, the blacklist doesn't occur right away so the hacks will work fine for a couple of days. I went a bit crazy and gained huge experienced and then I wasn't able to login with that account anymore.

I suggest experimenting with an alternate account or accounts first. Basically if you gain too much experience, level up too quickly, or gain too much gold within a short amount of time they'll blacklist your id a couple of days later.

 

RE: Bloons Monkey City

Posted Mar 28, 2015 6:45 pm

the hacks are really sweet to use but the ban risk is high just as sskkambad said try testing it on alts to be sure

RE: Bloons Monkey City

Posted May 14, 2015 1:15 pm

I  have been using the "1 pop kill" and all bloons spawn instant hack and i was not banned.I haven't tried any bloonstone or other hacks though .

King of noobs
 

RE: Bloons Monkey City

Posted Jun 16, 2015 3:45 am

Thank you guys for all the wonderful hacks! :D love you all and have a nice day! <3

RE: Bloons Monkey City

Posted Sep 23, 2015 7:42 pm

I'm gonna just put a note here, use the hacks AFTER  the game has fully loaded with the play button. If you apply hacks when the game is still a black screen the hacks won't work.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Bloons Monkey City

Posted Dec 7, 2015 12:40 pm

So far i still have not gotten banned although i have shittons of bloonstones and i hacked my way to lvl 40
game is kinda boring now though so for anyone who is reading this i suggest you dont do the level hack

RE: Bloons Monkey City

Posted Dec 7, 2015 9:13 pm
caryhacker Posted on: 12/07/2015 7:40am

So far i still have not gotten banned although i have shittons of bloonstones and i hacked my way to lvl 40
game is kinda boring now though so for anyone who is reading this i suggest you dont do the level hack

yea, NK don't have all the anti-cheats they have in BMC like they do in sas 4 lol

strangely i got banned a month ago from this game xD 
I'm not sure why how cuz i've always used bloonstones recklessly and insta-captured lands and such for months, and then all of sudden my account got banned, they sent email said they have 0 tolerance for hackers in BMC :P


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Bloons Monkey City

Posted Dec 7, 2015 9:25 pm

Game is not even obfuscated, NK is not too heavy on anticheat here.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Bloons Monkey City

Posted Dec 8, 2015 2:08 am
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 12/07/2015 4:25pm

Game is not even obfuscated, NK is not too heavy on anticheat here.


true, but i'm guessing its the PVP mode that got me banned, i always sent the max difficulty with all the extra moab, lead, camo perks so someone probably reported me LOL


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Bloons Monkey City

Posted Dec 8, 2015 7:22 am

Funy thing with a lot of games that say they have no tolerance for hackers is that it often takes them forever to find any hackers. Though there are always some.

I am an angel.
I rise from the darkness.
I bring knowledge;
knowledge of fire and ice and destruction.
I rise towards the light.

RE: Bloons Monkey City

Posted Dec 9, 2015 2:29 am

They ban on sight. Yea that can happen with BMC but not sas4.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.