Skip to content

AOB Starter

For help with AOB making

28 posts

AOB Starter

Posted Jan 26, 2014 4:14 pm

***This project is in BETA***

What is AOB Starter?

AOB Starter is a program I made that comes pre-packaged with the various tools you'll need to start AOB hacking.


What programs does it come with?

It comes with a total of 5 programs, listed below

1). DLL Memory Dumper

2). Raw Data AoB Extractor

3). SWF Decrypt

4). SWF Memory Dumper

5). UnSWFEncryptUNP
----------------------------------------------------------

The download can be found at this link:

KongHack Download

Mirror:
http://simpleaob.tk/aob/currentversion/

MD5 - 57F032298861906F4F92F984E1C08564
SHA1 - 3F834210E2F48378124D0592C3076B0C12499786

----------------------------------------------------------
Older versions


----------------------------------------------------------
From the ReadMe.txt I forgot to include in build v1.0.0.7:

This program has been installed to your documents folder.

Shortcuts can be found on your desktop and in your start menu under the folder Simple_AOB
---------------------------------------------------------
Pictures of the build
 

1.0.1.101
1.0.1.76

1.0.1.23

1.0.1.3

1.0.0.7


----------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts or suggestions?
Send me a private message on here or leave a comment

Attached files
FilenameSizeDownloads
aob starter.zip1.86 MB1,465

RE: AOB Starter

Posted Jan 29, 2014 1:32 pm
dudial Posted on: 01/28/2014 2:51pm
Simple_AOB Posted on: 01/26/2014 11:14am
--------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts or suggestions?
Send me a private message on here or leave a comment



maybe add a decompiler ? e.g. jpex, freeware. i prefer jpex instead of sothink.

http://www.free-decompiler.com/



Support for decompilers has been added.

RE: AOB Starter

Posted Jan 29, 2014 4:33 pm
Simple_AOB Posted on: 01/29/2014 8:04am
adnan Posted on: 01/29/2014 8:42am

http://simpleaob.tk/files/AOB Starter v1.0.1.13.zip

Link isn't working? 



Fixed, I had accidentally put 13 instead of 23,
http://simpleaob.tk/files/AOB Starter v1.0.1.23.zip



EDIT~ For some weird reason, when its downloading, it just download like 2-5mb then it stops and so the file appears as completed(and obviously it appears like a damaged file when trying to extrac it), anyone has the same problem?, or any ideas ?
 

RE: AOB Starter

Posted Jan 30, 2014 2:21 am
Ragnotok Posted on: 01/29/2014 11:33am
Simple_AOB Posted on: 01/29/2014 8:04am
adnan Posted on: 01/29/2014 8:42am

http://simpleaob.tk/files/AOB Starter v1.0.1.13.zip

Link isn't working? 



Fixed, I had accidentally put 13 instead of 23,
http://simpleaob.tk/files/AOB Starter v1.0.1.23.zip



EDIT~ For some weird reason, when its downloading, it just download like 2-5mb then it stops and so the file appears as completed(and obviously it appears like a damaged file when trying to extrac it), anyone has the same problem?, or any ideas ?
 


Here's a Mediafire mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/k8ipe2nvvemwy12/AOB%20Starter%20v1.0.1.23.zip
 

RE: AOB Starter

Posted Jan 30, 2014 4:37 am
Simple_AOB Posted on: 01/29/2014 9:21pm
Ragnotok Posted on: 01/29/2014 11:33am
Simple_AOB Posted on: 01/29/2014 8:04am
adnan Posted on: 01/29/2014 8:42am

http://simpleaob.tk/files/AOB Starter v1.0.1.13.zip

Link isn't working? 



Fixed, I had accidentally put 13 instead of 23,
http://simpleaob.tk/files/AOB Starter v1.0.1.23.zip



EDIT~ For some weird reason, when its downloading, it just download like 2-5mb then it stops and so the file appears as completed(and obviously it appears like a damaged file when trying to extrac it), anyone has the same problem?, or any ideas ?
 


Here's a Mediafire mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/k8ipe2nvvemwy12/AOB%20Starter%20v1.0.1.23.zip
 

That first link is working fine with me, thanks AOB. 

@Ragnotok  I guess it stopped in the middle of 2-5 as you mentioned because you are using browser integrated downloader right? If so , then if you did used a third party software such as IDM, it woudn't happened.  

EDIT : You're right, it indeed got stucked but at 15mb for me. Imma try the mirror one. 

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: AOB Starter

Posted Feb 9, 2014 5:07 am
Simple_AOB Posted on: 01/31/2014 4:21pm

This is the last update I will be doing unless I get more ideas from members of the KongHack community, I have run dry.
https://konghack.com/view_topic.php?t=8611 (or the top of the page)
v1.0.1.76
 


You at least oculde have put the system requirements to its installment in the first post, reading that it wasnt able to install in a system with less than 1024mb of physical memory (im asumming that it meant RAM) was kinda sad :/

RE: AOB Starter

Posted Feb 9, 2014 3:17 pm
Ragnotok Posted on: 02/09/2014 12:07am
Simple_AOB Posted on: 01/31/2014 4:21pm

This is the last update I will be doing unless I get more ideas from members of the KongHack community, I have run dry.
https://konghack.com/view_topic.php?t=8611 (or the top of the page)
v1.0.1.76
 


You at least oculde have put the system requirements to its installment in the first post, reading that it wasnt able to install in a system with less than 1024mb of physical memory (im asumming that it meant RAM) was kinda sad :/



I put that requirement due to how much memory all of the programs take up all together, decompilers taking even more.

RE: AOB Starter

Posted Feb 9, 2014 4:01 pm
Ragnotok Posted on: 02/09/2014 2:07am
You at least oculde have put the system requirements to its installment in the first post, reading that it wasnt able to install in a system with less than 1024mb of physical memory (im asumming that it meant RAM) was kinda sad :/
 



Idk which system you are using but 1024MB of RAM is the minimum RAM needed to run Win7-64. Also, most computers nowadays have at least 2GiB of RAM as default so I'd guess that your computer is more than 3 years old or you're running a Netbook class or something of the like.
Even if you are using an old computer, however, I believe that you can install those programs separately without any problems but that kind of defeats the purpose of this right?
Ps: On a side note, I don't think any of the programs listed here really need 1GB to run.

~edit by tnc: 1024 is a gigabyte, not gibabit.

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".