War of the Human Tanks
Indie Japanese VN+RTS(?)
War of the Human Tanks Posted on: 02/02/2014 2:29pm
Quote Post

Link

Supplies are 4b*1

Summary
War of the Human Tanks is a story driven strategy game that pits the group of Human Tanks commanded by the player against the opposing Commanding Officers and their forces in a campaign fought on a series of grid-based maps. Players will have to use their wits to upgrade their units and utilize them to the best of their abilities in order to progress throughout the game. 

Features

• Fast-paced strategic battles in over 30 maps, 
  • Use resources earned from battles to develop new tanks, 
  • Customize your tanks with various modules to deadly effect,
  • Multiple endings based on your performance,
  • Replay the story keeping your previously earned units and resources,
  • Free battle mode to practice and gather extra supplies,
  • English localization features two all-new bonus maps, hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface
RE: War of the Human Tanks Posted on: 02/03/2014 12:14am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

That's all well and good, but is the play decent?  I seen this on steam and thought to myself "Oh, WTF is this shit". :P

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: War of the Human Tanks Posted on: 02/05/2014 12:35pm
Quote Post

Basically glorified Battleship, where you can move your 'ship' around. At later point when you got most upgrades, you can even finish earlier stage in one turn of your unit lol.

I've only finished one route so far, and the story are not too engaging or rewarding enough I think. But it might cater to others.

But it's a good enough game to waste the time, since one round of battle can  be finished in a few minutes.