[Information] How can I vote?
How can I vote? Posted on: 02/10/2014 1:34pm
Quote Post

Hello!
I created an account yesterday and I've used a few hacks, but I can not vote. A message saying I need to have 5 points appear.

By what I saw I need be active to keep me on the site, but how do I do this if my only forms of contribution are with my vote and my comments?

Tks

RE: How can I vote? Posted on: 02/10/2014 1:41pm
Quote Post
Aobscan(_pos,24 45)

You need atleast 5 posts to vote.
You can also do data mine and play kong stacks for points. :D

RE: How can I vote? Posted on: 02/10/2014 1:47pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
daledallas Posted on: 02/10/2014 8:34am

Hello!
I created an account yesterday and I've used a few hacks, but I can not vote. A message saying I need to have 5 points appear.

By what I saw I need be active to keep me on the site, but how do I do this if my only forms of contribution are with my vote and my comments?

Tks

Welcome to the site! Check out all of the links in my sig. Start with the 101. That'll explain a bunch of stuff of the site and should get you started.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: How can I vote? Posted on: 02/10/2014 3:58pm
Quote Post

Thanks for the reply, I'm reading the links!
Some points have been credited for the creation of this post.

I also confuse me, so I vote, I need 5 posts and not 5 points.

[] s

RE: How can I vote? Posted on: 02/10/2014 4:06pm
Quote Post

Aha, just looked at the 'new posts' section and saw this so I thought I'd just say I'm in the same boat. I'm a little frustrated as I tend not to make a noise unless I want or need to. I'm a bit sensitive when it comes to spamming and wouldn't want to do it myself.

Anyway, hi, and thanks for the info.

RE: How can I vote? Posted on: 02/10/2014 5:11pm
Quote Post

I totally understand your side.

I even thought twice before creating this post .... lol

RE: How can I vote? Posted on: 02/10/2014 7:54pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
Longface Posted on: 02/10/2014 11:06am

Aha, just looked at the 'new posts' section and saw this so I thought I'd just say I'm in the same boat. I'm a little frustrated as I tend not to make a noise unless I want or need to. I'm a bit sensitive when it comes to spamming and wouldn't want to do it myself.

Anyway, hi, and thanks for the info.

We have a "Talk" forum. A place where you can go bullshit about whatever random offtopic stuff is on your mind. You should go check it out.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: How can I vote? Posted on: 02/16/2014 3:52am
Quote Post

5 Posts on things that bother you or if you want to tell someone a hack is working, then post on the games you play. That'll do 5 times.