Learn to Fly Idle
Learn to Fly Idle
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Idle Mouse Only Penguin Snow Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Learn to Fly Idle

Last Updated: 03/27/2014 13:36

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Destroy more icy stuff with your cannon in this Learn to Fly-inspired idle game!. Play Learn to Fly Idle
Learn to Fly Idle Posted on: 03/18/2014 8:17am
Quote Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/light_bringer777/learn-to-fly-idle

it's just published today and.... go ahead... search for the hacks,aobs,or anything :D

it's basically an idle game -_-

because for unknown reason (i am still a newb in here and have search how but can't find any answear)
I can't post a hack in this post...
the hack is :
Speed hack use CE
10 - 20 will be o-kay

RE: Learn to Fly Idle Posted on: 03/18/2014 10:43am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Download and install the Kong Hack userscript. You can find it on the front page on the right. After that's installed, it will automatically add games if they're not in our database. Manual submission is restricted to mods due to incompetency...

Check out the links in my sig. The Kong Hack 101 will give you an overview of the site and how it works.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Learn to Fly Idle Posted on: 03/20/2014 7:35pm
Quote Post

The only hack you really need is the speed hack. I got all the acheivements (including the 8 hour one) in about 3 hours.

RE: Learn to Fly Idle Posted on: 03/21/2014 2:42pm
Quote Post

good

RE: Learn to Fly Idle Posted on: 03/27/2014 1:36pm
Quote Post

The speedhack works but I actually get lower dps with x20 than with x10. Also when speedhacking the autosave will activate much faster in realtime (since you sped it up) and everytime it does this it lags slightly. Not an issue normally but with x20 speed it's basically continuously saving and all your shots will miss/fire slower.