Skip to content
[Request]

Kingsroad

[Request]

This discussion is linked to KingsRoad. View game

331 posts

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Apr 14, 2015 11:43 am

Thanks for all the Hacks, they still work as of today.

I would like to request a Gem Hack if its possible in any way.

I thought of " increase Gems instead of decreasing when Crafting " when you press " fill slots ".
Or another way you may think of :)

More power to KH and its Hackers!

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Apr 14, 2015 11:31 pm

great to see remote stash and tele working. thank you all

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Apr 16, 2015 9:01 pm

10x Attackspeed is being detected and i got warned by the system, if i used it again, i would be Banned.

Currently using 5x attackspeed, everything is fine :)

More hacks in future coming ? 

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Apr 17, 2015 1:22 pm

Thanks!

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Apr 17, 2015 2:52 pm
Cheetahs Posted on: 04/16/2015 5:01pm

10x Attackspeed is being detected and i got warned by the system, if i used it again, i would be Banned.

Currently using 5x attackspeed, everything is fine :)

More hacks in future coming ? 



Did you use the Disable Cheat-Notify hack with these hacks?

I haven't played this in a while, but I think that's what that hack is for.

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Apr 17, 2015 4:34 pm
Klonopin Posted on: 04/17/2015 10:52am
Cheetahs Posted on: 04/16/2015 5:01pm

10x Attackspeed is being detected and i got warned by the system, if i used it again, i would be Banned.

Currently using 5x attackspeed, everything is fine :)

More hacks in future coming ? 



Did you use the Disable Cheat-Notify hack with these hacks?

I haven't played this in a while, but I think that's what that hack is for.



Yes of course i used disable cheat notify, but i still got warned by system :)

I hope some other Hacks will come in future ^^

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Apr 19, 2015 9:39 am
Cheetahs Posted on: 04/17/2015 12:34pm
Klonopin Posted on: 04/17/2015 10:52am
Cheetahs Posted on: 04/16/2015 5:01pm

10x Attackspeed is being detected and i got warned by the system, if i used it again, i would be Banned.

Currently using 5x attackspeed, everything is fine :)

More hacks in future coming ? 



Did you use the Disable Cheat-Notify hack with these hacks?

I haven't played this in a while, but I think that's what that hack is for.



Yes of course i used disable cheat notify, but i still got warned by system :)

I hope some other Hacks will come in future ^^


I also haven't played this game for quite some time already but a few months back, I also did get a notification once and that was about it.
I was not banned but x5 attack speed is also good enough so use it as it is safer.

RE: Kingsroad

Posted Apr 21, 2015 8:52 am

ALWAYS use 5x speed.   ALWAYS SAFE.

RE: Kingsroad

Posted May 4, 2015 12:13 pm

I use x10 times attack speed at wizard and nothing but when I use it on ranger (low level character) they find it immediately.

RE: Kingsroad

Posted May 11, 2015 3:53 pm

now i'm a kingsroad god :p

RE: Kingsroad

Posted May 28, 2015 9:52 am

last nght i went on a dungeon run, the guy i was with had attack speed on, when we started hammering on the mobs, we just loled and left it at that :D