[Information] How To Games With Multiple SWFs?
just help plsss!!
How To Games With Multiple SWFs? Posted on: 04/07/2014 1:39pm
Quote Post

Im beginner here! i just want to ask if how do i hack games with multiple SWFs? i want to hack game named "New Rock City" from facebook. when i try to get the swf with fiddler,(i cant use charles because of HTTPS) multiple swf is showing, like Drop-Coin SWF and House.swf , usually i get drop coin when i collecting coins from houses.
now my question is how do i get the correct swf from a too many swfs?

And Suggest Me Some Good SWF Decomplier, Cuz i think Sothink is a bad decomplier at all

~|SorryForMyBadEnglish|~

RE: How To Games With Multiple SWFs? Posted on: 04/07/2014 1:58pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Check out the links in my signature, there's a lot of good info in there. Check out the tools page for alternative programs. Try to find the largest .swf, more than likely that's the one you'll want. Although you may have to go through several before you find what you're looking for.

As far as Charles and SSL, check out kadat's video tutorial to see how...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: How To Games With Multiple SWFs? Posted on: 04/08/2014 12:42am
Quote Post
gates Posted on: 04/07/2014 9:58am

Check out the links in my signature, there's a lot of good info in there. Check out the tools page for alternative programs. Try to find the largest .swf, more than likely that's the one you'll want. Although you may have to go through several before you find what you're looking for.

As far as Charles and SSL, check out kadat's video tutorial to see how...

Do That Before, But Facebook Gives Me A SSL Error.