dream car racing
Was wondering if there was an easy money cheat to this. Pretty fun game and would love the ability to build anything.
http://dreamcarracing.com
14 posts
Was wondering if there was an easy money cheat to this. Pretty fun game and would love the ability to build anything.
http://dreamcarracing.com
Is it any different from the Kong version http://www.kongregate.com/games/RoKo0/dream-car-racing ?
Slightly yeah. There is more stuff on the official site. That and there is no hacks for the game for any site. KH list it 4 times, none of them are for the offficial site.
Theres now 5 links, and its mapped to this topic for convenience.
now lets see if anyone hacks it
|
|
I tried looking at it is JPEXS and it seems like a lot of stuff was obfuscated, especially any (potentially) good looking bits. Then again, I only have a bit of experience with AOB's, maybe a more experienced hacker will get an interested.
I found a super ghetto way of getting money on this game. I downloaded Jitbit Macro Recorder LITE and recorded myself pressing up and R a bunch of times. I kept it running over night and gained about 600,000 gold.
now lets see if anyone hacks it
done.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
now lets see if anyone hacks it
done.
Great job kadat!!
Is there any chance a gold hack on the official site? I only ask the official site because the kong site is limited to what you can do.
sure, if it were worth my time. but it isnt. not yet anyways.
I made the one just to show the world im still with it. but this particular game is rather annoying to work on with the obfuscation and everything.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
What happened to the hack(s)?
The game page for this is getting slammed with hits, and it's turning up no results...
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
The hack does work on he official site but its touchy. The first 3 times It didn't work. I tried start screen and the following screens. I hit refresh and then hit the hack thing and it worked.
Would you mind not down-voting the Kongregate only hack when you're not playing it on Kongregate?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Did it break? I tried this on FF and Chrome and the hack applies but then on the game it keeps popping up with a window that just says back. And all the money is gone. When I log on without applying the hack it works perfect.
I have updated the cheats for the version on the Dream Car Racing official site.
Bewary the hack labeled wild or wacky could make your game unplayable, or it could be fun. Try it for a goof though.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"