Konghack user script problems
Hello, does anybody have a copy of the Konghack userscript found here
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/129708
This site just isn't working, it's been giving me issues for weeks now.
userscripts.org is down
5 posts
Hello, does anybody have a copy of the Konghack userscript found here
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/129708
This site just isn't working, it's been giving me issues for weeks now.
the konghack userscript is here.
https://konghack.com/user_script/129708.user.js
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Thanks man. I'm also having a problem with the site, every time I try to change my avatar, it's resetting to this weird looking default one. Do you need to be a certain score to change it?
Try clicking your username in the top right of this page, then User Control Panel, then My Files and upload the image here. Then try changing it.
Edit: Apparently when changing your avatar, you're taken to the same place...good to know...
Yup.
It won't let you use an avatar that isn't HTTPS accessible. I'm tired of looking at busted ass avatars when running securely, so you can't set them if they can't be loaded properly over HTTPS.
~TiM
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez