[Request] KBH Question
I wanted to know if its possible and how to restore or reduce my highscore
KBH Question Posted on: 07/07/2014 6:00pm
Quote Post

I used the highscore edit and now its too damn high, is there a way to put it back to normal or to decrease it? Thanks

RE: KBH Question Posted on: 07/08/2014 5:27am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Once you submit it to Kongregate, it's too late and already on their servers. Lesson learned I suppose.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: KBH Question Posted on: 08/25/2014 12:27pm
Quote Post
This title cost 5000 points

well. it really depends on the game.
some (very few) games, do reset scores etc. (when you clear your gamedate) - like this new K+ game http://www.kongregate.com/games/AviatorCreator/aviator_preview . ive did some money and lvl "hacking", but while i freezed the value and can buy all i want, its somewhat serversided, so it just updated to -value money which got on the leaderboard... i cleared my data and the highscore was gone.. (maybe becuz its beta?)

well anyway... you can (on your own risk ofc) - tell the staff, candyman seems to be fine at doing this, some story about your game bugged out and since its in beta, its most likely and they will remove the score :)

i dont know if the "investigate" your user, BUT i know they are busy and a bit understaffed, so chances are slim.
hope it helped, eventhou its an old post (am i still allowed to answer, if its useful info?)

Happy hacking smiley