Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils
Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (PC version)
Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils Posted on: 07/21/2014 4:24am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

I've made some cheats for the game Bunny Must Die! At the moment I have a health cheat and a time cheat. I am working on hacking the jump mechanic to allow for an "infinite double jumps" type of cheat.
 The cheats are here.

While I was poking around, I saw this text, presumably from the developer (or the cracker). At any rate, I just wanted to pass the message along since I agree entirely.

I know some pirates or so forth might be reading this. If you like this game, please buy it. While I personally don't hate pirates, small companies like ours need all the business we can get. We put a lot of heart and soul into our work, and our biggest hope is that our fans enjoy these games. Please remember that.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"