[Resolved] KUT doesn't work on any games
KUT doesn't work on any games Posted on: 08/23/2014 8:03pm
Quote Post

Hi, I installed KUT, on a windows 7 64bits system, and unfortunately it doesn't seem to work.

I tried using it for SAS: zombie assault 3 and 4, as well as bloons monkey city, bloons TD 5 both on ninjakiwi and Kongregate, same with bloons super monkey on both sites, I tried most hacks one by one, resetting the game and reattaching the trainer to the process each time, I tried firefox, chrome and opera, latest versions all, but the hacks just don't seem to work.  I decided to try some non ninjakiwi games and tried 2: zombies ate my pizza and kingdom rush.  Nothing seems to work.

The trainer isn't giving me any error message, the codes just don't seem to work.  On firefox I tried alternatively both processes between trainer restarts.

I tried hunting down the executable and making it auto-launch as administrator, since I can't do that to the clickonce link, thhat didn't work, so I deleted all of my clickonce folders and tried reinstalling from a fresh download.  still no go :(

PS: would it be possible to hold off on making so many hacks trainer exclusive until it's in alpha or beta stage please?  

edit: sorry for wrong cateory, meant help not request >_<

RE: KUT doesn't work on any games Posted on: 08/23/2014 8:45pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
StephanePare2 Posted on: 08/23/2014 4:03pm

sorry for wrong cateory, meant help not request >_<

fixed.

StephanePare2 Posted on: 08/23/2014 4:03pm

PS: would it be possible to hold off on making so many hacks trainer exclusive until it's in alpha or beta stage please?

the people that submit the hacks are the ones that decide if they are trainer exclusive or not.

Make sure the hacks you are trying to use are made for the website you are playing the game on (newgrounds hacks dont work on kongregate, etc etc.) also make sure you're applying the hacks either before clicking past the main menu/play or whenever the hack specifies.