[Request] The Weapon Masters

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

The Weapon Masters

Last Updated: 12/27/2014 10:03

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
The Weapon Masters, a free online Strategy game brought to you by Armor Games. Weapon Masters is a highly addictive tactical role-playing game, providing numerous strategic combinations to beat the evil forces. Anticipate the behavior of enemies and prepare your counters. Challenge to see if your strategy is better than theirs! When you are done bashing monsters, you can challenge other players to become a champion! It is time to use your head! Master every tactic and be the weapon master! *** Please Read! *** Adjusting game screen size (Zoom in, out, full screen mode) is not fully functionable for now. It might not work properly especially in the tutorial session. If you have problem clicking the buttons in the game, make sure your browser have 100% zoom level. ** Haven't received Premium purchase? ** If you skip the waiting session after purchasing the premium package when using Paypal, you might can not receive the package. We are going to fix this bug real soon. For now, if this thing happened, simply forward your Armor Games Receipt mail to
The Weapon Masters Posted on: 10/01/2014 1:06pm
Quote Post

Anyone can have a look at this game, if they have some free time??
I know gold and other blue curencies are 4b but they are server sided, if i change them it's only visual.
Would be gratefull if anyone will find any working explot/hack.

The game is in armour games, http://armorgames.com/play/16035/
Cheers

RE: The Weapon Masters Posted on: 12/02/2014 12:57am
Quote Post

A lot of things are stored on their servers sadly :/

------------------------- Click here to add signature -------------------------
RE: The Weapon Masters Posted on: 12/06/2014 9:43am
Quote Post
Aobscan(_pos,24 45)

Been playing this for a while and looked at the swf. Too bad I cant find any cheat/hack. Good game though.

RE: The Weapon Masters Posted on: 12/27/2014 10:03am
Quote Post

Too bad currency isn't toucheable.