[Help] Many 404's for me
Many 404's for me Posted on: 10/10/2014 8:36am
Quote Post

I don't know if anyone else has noticed these or what, but I get 404's everytime I try press the CF Clear Flag button in the myflaggedhacks screen. :/

Also, as of tonight, tested on FF and iPhone, trying to open up a game's KH page from my profile throws a 404. I was curious to see how many upvotes a few recently submitted hacks of mine had received so I tried to jump to them from my profile's Hacks tab. Clicking the game's title under the Hacks tab returns a 404, so I tried clicking on the direct link to the hack itself and it still threw a 404. From the Hacks list, I then tried opening the page to a different game that I'd submitted a hack for back in January, but same thing: 404. I then searched the site for the first game and found the link through THAT method, and it opened fine. :| So the problem, at least for me, seems to be isolated to the profile's Hacks tab.

Edit: For clarity

RE: Many 404's for me Posted on: 10/10/2014 10:38am
Quote Post

Yeah, having same thing happen here. CF has been 404 for a week or so

RE: Many 404's for me Posted on: 10/10/2014 10:57am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

I stopped reporting those problems since last time I mentioned them in chat I got a day ban without a word of explanation

RE: Many 404's for me Posted on: 10/10/2014 4:35pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

i noticed these a while ago and told tim (right before he left for the competition)

you arent the only one

RE: Many 404's for me Posted on: 10/10/2014 6:15pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Been swamped all week.  Between dealing with psycho and trying to get work that I'm behind on caught up, I haven't had time to get to the clear flag system.  Sorry guys.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Many 404's for me Posted on: 10/11/2014 8:20am
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 10/10/2014 2:15pm

Been swamped all week.  Between dealing with psycho and trying to get work that I'm behind on caught up, I haven't had time to get to the clear flag system.  Sorry guys.

No worries. I've been absent a bit over the last few months so I just didn't know if it had been noticed or not. :B Carry on.

RE: Many 404's for me Posted on: 10/14/2014 10:47am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Fixed.  I need to rebuild the hack class sometime soon to use the ORM and standard functions.  Fun stuff. :P

Anyway, you can now clear flags again. :)

RE: Many 404's for me Posted on: 10/17/2014 8:41am
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 10/14/2014 6:47am

Fixed.  I need to rebuild the hack class sometime soon to use the ORM and standard functions.  Fun stuff. :P

:/ Unfortunately, I know less about CS than I do about... about... any other thing of which I am woefully ignorant. I don't doubt however that, were I more knowledgable, I would understand the subtext of this, so hopefully my clueless-but-well-meaning nod will suffice:

The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 10/14/2014 6:47am

Anyway, you can now clear flags again. :)

I feel like such a Negative Nancy. The flags do indeed clear; however, the (-Hack) notification on the upper-right of the menu bar remains even after all have been cleared. >_>

--------------

Edit: Nvm, it's gone now. :B

RE: Many 404's for me Posted on: 10/17/2014 10:15am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

The nav bar doesn't reload as you browse around.  Once you post a non-ajax form, however, it'll reload everything.  That, or an actual refresh. :P

RE: Many 404's for me Posted on: 10/17/2014 4:01pm
Quote Post

:B