Player Info Hack
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 12/25/2014 6:24pm
Quote Post
CrazyBannana Posted on: 12/25/2014 12:19pm
suprnova74 Posted on: 12/24/2014 1:26pm

Can someone please explain how to use:
Hack strongbox improvement slots out of 8 to 10

"Try it

Note: Do not use this hack to enter a mission when you have the weapon you want to reload the page"

Does that mean once you're in the mission, then run it, or run it after you get the boxes?  Either way, it's not working reliably as of right now.

well last time i checked every time you collect a strongbox off the floor you collect it again and again and again...

i interepretted it as loot would have between 8 and 10 slots.  but when it should be run is still a bit unclear.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 12/30/2014 1:36am
Quote Post

Thanks for the hacks!

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 01/09/2015 7:14pm
Quote Post
suprnova74 Posted on: 12/25/2014 1:24pm
CrazyBannana Posted on: 12/25/2014 12:19pm
suprnova74 Posted on: 12/24/2014 1:26pm

Can someone please explain how to use:
Hack strongbox improvement slots out of 8 to 10

"Try it

Note: Do not use this hack to enter a mission when you have the weapon you want to reload the page"

Does that mean once you're in the mission, then run it, or run it after you get the boxes?  Either way, it's not working reliably as of right now.

well last time i checked every time you collect a strongbox off the floor you collect it again and again and again...

i interepretted it as loot would have between 8 and 10 slots.  but when it should be run is still a bit unclear.

Sorry about the post earlier if it came up I'm still getting used to a touch screen
but about the 8-10 strongboxes its only cloned strongboxes on the field during the first few days of the new guns not before not after

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 01/10/2015 9:37am
Quote Post

Is the Wide choiche of gear working it is not working for me on kongerate any plans on fixing it ?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 01/10/2015 9:49am
Quote Post
DeathStorm13 Posted on: 01/10/2015 4:37am

Is the Wide choiche of gear working it is not working for me on kongerate any plans on fixing it ?

oh, it is my bad. It should be fixed.

Would you tell extacly what 'not working'  means? thanks.

The aob of this cheat is quite long, may be it conflict with other cheats.
Try apply the cheat alone for testing. 

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 01/10/2015 11:59am
Quote Post
the Stealthy Cat

yay updates :3

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 01/10/2015 4:01pm
Quote Post
haenawolf Posted on: 01/10/2015 4:49am

Ty for the fast reply ,i have an suggestion if possible an hack that can give you an desired weapon example an ria 20 whit  x and x augments ,could it be possible ? And it is working ,and 1 more question is there an posibility of an inventory hack when i mean that i mean how much weapons u can have and how much armour 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 01/10/2015 4:32pm
Quote Post
DeathStorm13 Posted on: 01/10/2015 11:01am

Ty for the fast reply ,i have an suggestion if possible an hack that can give you an desired weapon example an ria 20 whit  x and x augments ,could it be possible ? And it is working 

It is always possible if not impossible :)
But it will be more works on setting up many constraints.
With free lootbox and wide choice of gear, then on/off other rarity/level cheats, it should be easier and faster to get what gear one want.
If feel uncomfortable with too many money, one can always waste the money on lootbox buying without cheats.
bye~

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 01/10/2015 4:37pm
Quote Post
haenawolf Posted on: 01/10/2015 11:32am
DeathStorm13 Posted on: 01/10/2015 11:01am

Ty for the fast reply ,i have an suggestion if possible an hack that can give you an desired weapon example an ria 20 whit  x and x augments ,could it be possible ? And it is working 

It is always possible if not impossible :)
But it will be more works on setting up many constraints.
With free lootbox and wide choice of gear, then on/off other rarity/level cheats, it should be easier and faster to get what gear one want.
If feel uncomfortable with too many money, one can always waste the money on lootbox buying without cheats.
bye~

Yep u have an point its just me being lazy i guess but what about storage space that always fcks me up

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 01/12/2015 3:24am
Quote Post
DeathStorm13 Posted on: 01/10/2015 11:37am
--snip--

Yep u have an point its just me being lazy i guess but what about storage space that always fcks me up

It is better make suggestion to the developer, I think.
SAS is not like Kingsroad that has a build-in inventory space extension,
guess it is not likely possible by cheats.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 01/12/2015 8:09am
Quote Post
haenawolf Posted on: 01/11/2015 10:24pm
DeathStorm13 Posted on: 01/10/2015 11:37am
--snip--

It is better make suggestion to the developer, I think.
SAS is not like Kingsroad that has a build-in inventory space extension,
guess it is not likely possible by cheats.

Will ask ty 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important :
I have found some hacks not working : Failed Mission xp x 100 , buyable stronbox x 10 and higest rarity are not workig . I tryed them 1 by 1 and as usual  whit most of the stronbox hacks the xp hack and various cost hack too. The problem i cant activate them .
Can you please fix it ASAP 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 01/17/2015 7:45pm
Quote Post

It appears that 10x strongboxes and highest rarity broke again, it doesnt work even though it says its been hacked (i still get 3x titanium). Edit: Also various loot doesnt appear to work either, i was using it to get a full auto pistol for the mastery but i keep getting the same set of weapons. High level loot still works though. There must have been a sneak update or something.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 01/18/2015 10:09am
Quote Post
sku11b0n3 Posted on: 01/17/2015 2:45pm

It appears that 10x strongboxes and highest rarity broke again, it doesnt work even though it says its been hacked (i still get 3x titanium). Edit: Also various loot doesnt appear to work either, i was using it to get a full auto pistol for the mastery but i keep getting the same set of weapons. High level loot still works though. There must have been a sneak update or something.

The wide  choice of gear works try putting stronbox drop weapon only 
But the higest rarity and 10 x strongboxes dont work 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 01/18/2015 10:23am
Quote Post
DeathStorm13 Posted on: 01/18/2015 5:09am

I check the aob pattern, it exist and unique (means won't activate other similar but wrong aob pattern).
I don't know why it doesn't work,
may be activating timing?

These flash bytecode aobs will has no effect if it activate after 1st execution.
If the flash preloader will execut the aob at preloading stage,
then the timing is very hard to catch by human clicking.

I cannot fix it for now.
May try activate the aob as soon as you can , with pause function, but no guarantee.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 01/18/2015 10:58am
Quote Post
haenawolf Posted on: 01/18/2015 5:23am
DeathStorm13 Posted on: 01/18/2015 5:09am

I check the aob pattern, it exist and unique (means won't activate other similar but wrong aob pattern).
I don't know why it doesn't work,
may be activating timing?

These flash bytecode aobs will has no effect if it activate after 1st execution.
If the flash preloader will execut the aob at preloading stage,
then the timing is very hard to catch by human clicking.

I cannot fix it for now.
May try activate the aob as soon as you can , with pause function, but no guarantee.

These arent the must have hakcs atleast the xp one is working when u have time try to fix it m8 no problem 

Any posibilty of making an mastery xp hack ?