Touhou Kishinjou ~ Double Dealing Character
Touhou 14 cheat codes, passwords, trainers, and hacks

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Touhou Kishinjou ~ Double Dealing Character

Touhou 14 cheat codes, passwords, trainers, and hacks
Last Updated: 10/25/2014 13:24

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Touhou Kishinjou ~ Double Dealing Character (東方輝針城 ~ Double Dealing Character, lit. "Eastern Castle of Shining Needles") is the fourteenth official game of the Touhou Project. The three main playable characters are Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame, and Sakuya Izayoi, each of which have two different shot types. The major new gameplay mechanic in the game lies within the point of collection and the auto-collection of items. When you auto-collect items, either by entering the point of collection or by using a bomb, you will get a bonus item if you gather enough point or power items all at once. The bonus item differs between a bomb piece (at least 20 point or powers items) or a life piece (at least 60 point or power items). Every 5th bomb piece is replaced with a life piece. Similar to Undefined Fantastic Object, lives and bombs are gained piece by piece. The player requires 3 life pieces to gain an extra life. 8 bomb pieces grants the player an additional bomb, and this amount never changes. Bosses may also drop bomb or life pieces. The game also features Spell Practice mode, and each stage does not have to be finished in order to unlock it for Practice Mode, only attempted.
Touhou Kishinjou ~ Double Dealing Character Posted on: 10/25/2014 1:24pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

I have gone out of order once again. This time I have skipped ahead to Touhou 14 (th14) because I mistakenly thought it was the latest one. For this game, Ive only made a life hack, some power cheats, and some bomb cheat codes. Theres plenty of hacks to be had for Double Dealing Character, so if you want a cheat that hasnt been made yet, feel free to request it here in this thread.

Also, if you want my IDA idb file so you can have a leg up making your own cheats, leave a comment down below. Dont forget though, you are honor bound to make some cool new cheat codes if you get me to post the idb.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"