Game - Facebook Contract Wars
Game - Facebook Contract Wars Online Unity3d Game
Game - Facebook Contract Wars Posted on: 10/26/2014 10:34am
Quote Post

Hello God of Programmers, 
                                             I am Kaleem and I am just a beginner of Programming. I am using DLL Memory Dumper to dump the memory of this Facebook online game - Contract Wars but eventhough I choose the right process, Assembly-CSharp.dll not found error always occurs. Please find me a solution for this. 

RE: Game - Facebook Contract Wars Posted on: 10/26/2014 11:12am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

SWF memory dumper works just fine.
download it here. http://www.forceprojectx.com/services/apps

for contract wars the swf memory dumper will detect the name as "private implementation details" it will be 1.95mb in size

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Game - Facebook Contract Wars Posted on: 10/26/2014 1:24pm
Quote Post

Hi kolonelkadat,

Thanks for replying on this thread. I'm also trying to hack contract wars on facebook and manage to dump Assembly-CSharp.dll (private implementation details) 1.95mb size. I was following your tutorial videos on youtube about hacking unity 3d games and its a great help!

Anyway, I saw someone who manage to hack this game by putting a red triangle on the top of enemy's head. Would you be so kind to give us a hint on what will be the common folder to modify? I already check enemyradarposition, basenetplayer entity etc. but still can't find it and losing hope.

Hope you can help us enlightened.

RE: Game - Facebook Contract Wars Posted on: 11/03/2014 9:23pm
Quote Post

really kolonel ur the greatest just admire ur skills and aboe all teaching them to others i too came here seeking contract wars hack and learnt so much from ur youtube channel n posts i m haing the same issue which folder to modify for enemy radar detection in cw ?