[Request] This war of mine
Welcome to our This War of Mine cheats page.
Here you will find This War of Mine trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the This War of Mine and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for This War of Mine
Hack Author Votes Date
item stacks wont decrease when changing containers -1 11/18/2014

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any This War of Mine for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
This war of mine 12/17/2014
This war of mine Posted on: 11/17/2014 6:29pm
Quote Post

http://store.steampowered.com/app/282070/

It's a survival rogue-like with a very heavy topic. They don't shy away from showing the grisly nature of a city under siege, and instead of it being from the guise of the military, instead you take control of 3 normal civilians just trying to survive.

I'm looking for a way to hack resources without the game crashing. Normal 4b*1 seems to work, but as soon as you change it the game will crash.

RE: This war of mine Posted on: 11/17/2014 7:33pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

try an aob hack. those will almost always defeat crappy hack checks.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: This war of mine Posted on: 11/17/2014 9:06pm
Quote Post

How would I access the code to find and make an aob? Does a non browser based game have an SWF? Or do I need to do something different?

RE: This war of mine Posted on: 11/17/2014 9:27pm
Quote Post

typically there wont be a swf for a steam game.

you can go about making aob hacks in a couple of ways.

The first way is to use the cheat enginge debugger. This way is pretty easy since CE can sort of automatically parse assembly back into aobs. IIRC this video goes over the basics of that process. (it uses a flash game as an example, but the idea is still the same)

The other way would be to use a debugger. I like IDA a lot, but for value hacks it doesnt add a whole lot over the CE debugger. I still prefer it though. This video should give you some idea of how to get started using IDA. You could use OllyDBG just as well though.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: This war of mine Posted on: 11/17/2014 11:40pm
Quote Post

Hm, alright. I've tried something similar to that with changing the pointer, but it still ends up crashing when I change anything. What I ended up doing was replacing the pointer for transferring resources to your inventory to a nop then back again when done, and that seems to work so long as you don't do too much at once, but then it crashes when you end the day.

RE: This war of mine Posted on: 11/19/2014 12:19am
Quote Post

I just tried the aob, but it didn't show up at all when I scanned for it. Tried on the main screen, tried in game, and tried after moving items in and out. Didn't work at all.

RE: This war of mine Posted on: 11/19/2014 2:16am
Quote Post

Did you set the writeable option to "dont care"? this aob is located in read-onlymemory.

not gonna lie though, I didnt buy the game. I just downloaded the RELOADED release to see what the deal was with the "cheat detection". So if you have the legit version, it may not work. 

RE: This war of mine Posted on: 11/19/2014 1:42pm
Quote Post

... I think I may have forgotten to do that. Woops. Lemme go try that. And don't worry about having the reloaded version, I have it too. Hence why none of the currently available cheat engine tables work for me, since it seems like the DRM free version and the steam version are different games.

EDIT: Yup, it works, but game does still crash. Thank you though, I'll play around with it some more to see if I can figure out how to get it to not crash.

RE: This war of mine Posted on: 11/23/2014 5:45am
Quote Post

Heres a quick and simple tip.

Find the decreaser.

Look at the answer below only if you couldn't find it.

Scan for exact value of item.

Keep decreasing until you got the value of item.

Right click and check what is accessing writing to this value.

Open the debugger.

Look for a dec or something similar value and replace with nop or add/mul if you want.

Add to codelist.

Profit.

(Never click take all while this is on.)

[Finish day to save progress, then close game + CE to return to normal.]

edited by: ~TNC*
*add bolded words and crossed out words

RE: This war of mine Posted on: 12/17/2014 2:52pm
Quote Post
FuckThisSite Posted on: 11/23/2014 12:45am

Heres a quick and simple tip.

Find the decreaser.

Look at the answer below only if you couldn't find it.

Scan for exact value of item.

Keep decreasing until you got the value of item.

Right click and check what is accessing writing to this value.

Open the debugger.

Look for a dec or something similar value and replace with nop or add/mul if you want.

Add to codelist.

Profit.

(Never click take all while this is on.)

[Finish day to save progress, then close game + CE to return to normal.]

edited by: ~TNC*
*add bolded words and crossed out words

Very late (read possibly necroing so I apologize) response to this, but already done that and it crashes the game as well. Managed to find a trainer that doesn't crash it as fast, so that was a work around. 

Would I be allowed to post the trainer under hacks and link the site it's from? It's a nuisence to download from the site since you need to create an account adn deal witha  crap tonne of popups, so I thought I'd make everybody else's life easier if that's allowed