[Request] Bubble's IQ
i am requesting help with this game i will be giving $10.00(USD) for the best confirmed hack.
Bubble's IQ Posted on: 11/25/2014 7:19pm
Quote Post
LoL, Your Funny

https://apps.facebook.com/bubbles_iq

hi guys. my mother plays this game and she said it is the only game she would cheat at if she could
so i would like to give the gift of a hack of this game to my mom for christmas.

my skills are extremely limited but i recognize that skills are valuable, as well your time
so i will be donating $10.00(USD) to the person(s) with the best hack for this game.
this will be a one time donation/gift to your paypal account. there is only one prize.
as i cant afford to give prizes to everyone.

to members: please post here or pm me any questions. i log in once a day

to staff: if this post is a violation of ToS in any way please delete it.... without banning me :P

thanx again and good luck

RE: Bubble's IQ Posted on: 11/25/2014 7:46pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

You're good bro. :)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Bubble's IQ Posted on: 11/26/2014 5:45am
Quote Post

After doing some searches, I found some values from the game, but they're server-sided, so changes don't stick. I also rooted around the .swf some, and thought I had come up with something (changing point values for certain actions) but it didn't matter what time I made those changes in the loading process, they didn't seem to stick either. I'll keep looking because hey, ten bucks is ten bucks, but I don't know if there's anything to find.

RE: Bubble's IQ Posted on: 11/28/2014 7:26am
Quote Post
LoL, Your Funny

*******UPDATED********

ZENWAICHI IS THE WINNER OF $10.00(USD) !!!

thanx guys for all your hard work. we will probably do this again soon. stay tuned!!

thanx to all the wonderful staff for helping me make my moms christmas special.
couldnt have done it without you.

and last but not least at all. thanx to zenwaichi for your skillz and your hard work.

RE: Bubble's IQ Posted on: 12/02/2014 3:44pm
Quote Post

And he didn't post it. :(

Ah well.