[Request] Account Issues
Missing accounts but used emails.
Account Issues Posted on: 11/28/2014 5:44pm
Quote Post

KongHack staff,
I had an account Givvy with an email [email removed]. I believe it went to the account graveyard for lack of points in the past. So I was forced to create a 2nd one Givaden using my [email removed].com account. On that account I went and did a bunch of site farming and got a decent chunk of points to keep it going. However now I cannot log into it either. There is no error message or anything when I type in my password and then hit enter nothing happens it just returns to the main screen. When I attempt to use "Forgot Password" I get the "There is no account associated with this email address." So if I attempt to re-register with 1 of those 2 emails I get the "Errorz! Email is already in use. Use your browser's back button to go back and try it again."

I do not like being a "multi" and know that most places frown on that sort of behavior but this was the only way I could post on the forums and ask for help.

Thanks,
Dave

RE: Account Issues Posted on: 11/28/2014 5:58pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Yup, that's a point dropped account.  Check your email for redemption links.  They send out at the first of every month.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez