[Resolved] Autoscan don't work
Autoscan don't work Posted on: 12/05/2014 6:27pm
Quote Post

I found that autoscan don't work on google chrome. Not sure how it is with firefox. I launched 5 games on kongregate and KH Ultra trainer didn't detected any of them. Games i used to test:
RobotPet
Bloons TD5
Infectonator: World dominator
Decision
Elephant quest
After manually inputing data, hacks were working perfectly. Any idea why it is happening and how to fix it?
Oh, version is 0.1.0.36 64bit

So it turned out that problem was ad-block.

Topic can be closed

RE: Autoscan don't work Posted on: 12/05/2014 7:19pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

CHROME AUTOSCAN STATUS:

Windows XP x86: WAI
Windows 7 x86: WAI
Windows 7 x64: WAI
Windows 8.1 x86 on x64 (WOW64): Working -- failed once, presumed PEBKAC
Windows 8.1 x64: WAI

If you are having problems, please ensure that no chrome windows are minimized. If all chrome windows are displayed, and the problem persists, try closing chrome windows until only one remains. I mean honestly. Who uses "open in new window" anymore? Just use tabs dawg.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Autoscan don't work Posted on: 12/05/2014 9:46pm
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 12/05/2014 2:19pm

CHROME AUTOSCAN STATUS:

Windows XP x86: WAI
Windows 7 x86: WAI
Windows 7 x64: WAI
Windows 8.1 x86 on x64 (WOW64): Working -- failed once, presumed PEBKAC
Windows 8.1 x64: WAI

If you are having problems, please ensure that no chrome windows are minimized. If all chrome windows are displayed, and the problem persists, try closing chrome windows until only one remains. I mean honestly. Who uses "open in new window" anymore? Just use tabs dawg.

None were minimized and all were opened in one window, maybe it was error from my side... nevermind, turning ad-block off fixed problem