Rogue Legend: Tame the wild

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Rogue Legend: Tame the wild

Last Updated: 12/06/2014 19:30

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Rogue Legend: Tame the Wild, a free online Adventure game brought to you by Armor Games. Plant crops, grow them, and sell them for money. There are upgrades to buy, and things to find. You can create and scavenge materials to craft items, or save up your money to buy them. Make or buy blocks and use them to build your own house however you like. Or you can equip your sword and go hunt enemies. Your character has needs (hunger/thirst/fatigue/sickness) that you need to manage by either scavenging in the procedural wilderness or growing supplies. Also on Android! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.RogueLegend
Rogue Legend: Tame the wild Posted on: 12/06/2014 8:12am
Quote Post
Silence, My brother

Seeing as there is no topic on this game, I think I should make one.

Game Discription:

Plant crops, grow them, and sell them for money. There are upgrades to buy, and things to find. You can create and scavenge materials to craft items, or save up your money to buy them. Make or buy blocks and use them to build your own house however you like. Or you can equip your sword and go hunt enemies. Your character has needs (hunger/thirst/fatigue/sickness) that you need to manage by either scavenging in the procedural wilderness or growing supplies.

RE: Rogue Legend: Tame the wild Posted on: 12/06/2014 7:30pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Connected to the game.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez