[Request] Any opera support?
Any opera support? Posted on: 12/09/2014 9:48pm
Quote Post
BirdPerson

I know probably very few people use opera and because of this I don't really expect support for it. I know you can do manual search but I can never figure out which opera process it is out of the 16 that show up. And when you find the right process you then have to type in the game you want to apply the hacks for. 

RE: Any opera support? Posted on: 12/09/2014 11:46pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

Its not hard to add, but it does require more maintenance. So, like I posted before, you cant get your browser for free, but the fee isnt much to have it added to the "process selection" menu like the chrome and firefox buttons. I have to charge a bit more for adding a custom browser to the autoscanner. 

I know it seems shitty of me, but it really is hours of work. And since its more for one person than the community as a whole, I really need that person to prove they want it.

$5 US - browser added to process selection
$20 US - browser added to autoscan

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Any opera support? Posted on: 12/10/2014 12:36am
Quote Post
BirdPerson

Is that $25 to KH or to you ?

RE: Any opera support? Posted on: 12/10/2014 12:53am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

to me for now. I'll pm you the details

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Any opera support? Posted on: 12/12/2014 5:03am
Quote Post
BirdPerson

A+ work! Thanks!!