Skip to content
Locked [Information]

It Has Begun

We're building our own MMO! Get in on the ground floor before it goes live on Kongregate!

150 posts

RE: It Has Begun

Posted Jan 15, 2015 2:41 pm

I tried to make this its own topic but for some reason it isn't letting me create a new topic. So I apologize.

It seems that if you select two of the same weapons for both offense and defense, it'll negate the offensive weapon and just make it a defensive one. Then whenever you make a mood after that, it will clear whatever your offensive weapon is and make your defensive one the weapon that caused it.


IE, I put a bone spear as both offense and defense. Next turn, it cleared bone spear from the offensive slot and just had it in defensive. I changed the defensive one to a club and bone spear to offense, but it made my defensive bone spear on the next turn and got rid of it from the offensive slot. Only way to change the defensive weapon is to make both weapons the same type, but it has the same problem of clearing the offensive weapon.

RE: It Has Begun

Posted Jan 15, 2015 3:15 pm

Yeah i got the same problem with the weapons. As soon as you do a move it returns 0 for weapon_o and whatever was in it before as weapon_d. Setting weapons before that returned success:true and message:"Weapon Updated"

khwar.com

RE: It Has Begun

Posted Jan 15, 2015 4:17 pm

Nope, i just opened my browser today with its cache cleaned and also tried a different browser that i never used to play the game before. I still get that problem.

khwar.com

RE: It Has Begun

Posted Jan 16, 2015 5:30 pm

The issues you guys were having with weapons is fixed.  Also, ZuckeR, fuck you.  By staring down the actual traffic and posting it, I was completely lost.  Testing with jmcclain1299 proved useful, as he was actually playing the game and not intent (as most people seem to be) on writing bots for it.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: It Has Begun

Posted Jan 16, 2015 5:39 pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 01/16/2015 12:30pm

Also, ZuckeR, fuck you.  By staring down the actual traffic and posting it, I was completely lost.  Testing with jmcclain1299 proved useful, as he was actually playing the game and not intent (as most people seem to be) on writing bots for it.


Thanks, i just looked up why it did that and this was the only thing i saw and i thought it might help. I did not write a bot for it and don't intend to do so, then i might as well not play the game at all.
 

khwar.com

RE: It Has Begun

Posted Jan 16, 2015 6:17 pm
ZuckeR Posted on: 01/16/2015 12:39pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 01/16/2015 12:30pm

Also, ZuckeR, fuck you.  By staring down the actual traffic and posting it, I was completely lost.  Testing with jmcclain1299 proved useful, as he was actually playing the game and not intent (as most people seem to be) on writing bots for it.


Thanks, i just looked up why it did that and this was the only thing i saw and i thought it might help. I did not write a bot for it and don't intend to do so, then i might as well not play the game at all.


lol, it's all good man.  I'm just fuckin with ya.  I've already tracked several bots, on a game with 53 players, that's in alpha... :P


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: It Has Begun

Posted Jan 16, 2015 6:34 pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 01/16/2015 1:17pm

lol, it's all good man.  I'm just fuckin with ya.

OK, thought i confused you with my post somehow.
 

The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 01/16/2015 1:17pm

 I've already tracked several bots, on a game with 53 players, that's in alpha... :P

Yeah, seems to be inevitable on a site that is about cheating on games. Hope this does not get out of hand or you might as well call it "War of the Bots" smiley

khwar.com

RE: It Has Begun

Posted Jan 16, 2015 7:53 pm

I can't wait to play this game with a 5+ second delay between actions AND a captcha. 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: It Has Begun

Posted Jan 16, 2015 8:02 pm

Sounds like a blast, captchas are probably the best thing about the internet, do you think you could change the gameplay a bit so you get xp for doing captchas? hahaha lol if you actually put a captcha in

RE: It Has Begun

Posted Jan 16, 2015 8:59 pm

The extent of my bot-making capabilities is making simple workflows with Automator. When you need to restart the workflow every 30 seconds, IMO that's less of a bot and more of a less-pet-like Tamagotchi.

This topic is locked.