[Help] downloading
can you use a higher version of .net framework because when i try download it doesnt work
downloading Posted on: 01/13/2015 8:30pm
Quote Post

can you use a higher version of .net framework because when i try download it doesnt work

RE: downloading Posted on: 01/13/2015 8:58pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

no. we use .net 4.0 to maintain compatibility with older systems. changing to 4.5 doesnt add anything useful.

The trainer works on all "modern" versions of windows without any additional downloads (exempting the vc++ 2013 redist needed for x64 version of the trainer). So if you cant run the trainer, then something is wrong with your computing machine.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: downloading Posted on: 01/15/2015 1:42am
Quote Post

"fastest" solution: buy a new PC...

RE: downloading Posted on: 01/24/2015 9:57am
Quote Post
detank123 Posted on: 01/13/2015 3:30pm

Try uninstalling the Extended and Client Profile in Control Panel>Uninstall a program, then run the setup for .Net 4.0 for your respective system (32 or 64). I ran into the same problem and doing this fixed mine. You will have to restart your computer after youve removed both of them. Hope this helps you.