[Suggestion] Name this game
Post your name suggestions here
Name this game Posted on: 01/26/2015 1:58am
Quote Post

As the title says.

When playing for the first time, the word "Landslide" was circling my mind... Some time later it turned into something like "city dump" because, you know how when you dump something on a pile, it eventually starts falling to the sides thus expanding its land area :P
Of course, this has nothing to do with war, so just ignore it and post your suggestions instead.

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.
RE: Name this game Posted on: 01/26/2015 12:26pm
Quote Post

Though it already has a name.. I think it reminded me too much of defragmenting your hard drive.. Thus suggested "Defragger" You have un-capturable area's just like you have unmoveable files (Sys partition, etc.) The space you take could be your program thus "program name" instead of nation. and.. yea.. Unoriginal thoughts by an unimaginitive humanoid.

RE: Name this game Posted on: 01/26/2015 2:28pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Hmm, interesting take on it Frylock.  I don't think the techs would lend themselves to programs though...
That does have me thinking though. :)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Name this game Posted on: 01/31/2015 4:23am
Quote Post

You could always just rip off my empire's name and call it Thunderlands. ;)

Or you could go the overly-obvious "Wrestle Jump" route and call it Square Fighter.

RE: Name this game Posted on: 01/31/2015 4:56pm
Quote Post

Maybe the Badlands

Posted on: 02/27/2015 6:15pm
Quote Post

I would like to name it Barren. or badlands is quite good too. quite close to how the game looks like. well just my opinion.

RE: Name this game Posted on: 03/01/2015 12:46am
Quote Post

I second Badlands.

RE: Name this game Posted on: 03/01/2015 1:40am
Quote Post
Neuromanser Posted on: 01/31/2015 11:56am

Maybe the Badlands

There is already a game with this name.

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.
RE: Name this game Posted on: 05/11/2015 1:06am
Quote Post

Deadlands?