[Suggestion] KH War
Tech Tree List
KH War Posted on: 01/26/2015 9:26pm
Quote Post
Silence, My brother

It would be nice to see a tech tree list so we know our guide to a certain technology we want to go in.

Tech index is helpful in a sense that you can get the information on the current technologies you have and look at what unlocks them. Though this process becomes tedious and you might overlook some research that you want to plan on getting for the future technologies. The display for Tech index is somewhat helpful being alphabetical but it doesn't really help a lot unless you've researched a ton on one of the research and you've decided that path.

Suggestion:
A Tech tree list (sort of like what most mmorpg skill list does) would help guiding our nation to a certain technology we want to receive and could have a drop down menu/pop-up menu of the requirements we need to get for it.

RE: KH War Posted on: 01/26/2015 9:51pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Design the model that can do this and I'll build it.  Because some techs require multiple techs, and due to me having no idea how to build something like this, it doesn't exist.

I'll keep looking though.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: KH War Posted on: 01/26/2015 10:07pm
Quote Post

I don't know if this tech tree from the War of Conquest game is 100% accurate, but it seems to be pretty useful for me. I found this on the war of conquest website and it took me awhile to figure it out, yellow lines are for purchaseable tech I believe and the blue lines are what you get from levelling up.

http://play-free-online-games.com/woc/techtree.jpg

RE: KH War Posted on: 01/26/2015 10:45pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Yup, that's the original. We have a couple tweaks to it, but for now it's essentially the same.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: KH War Posted on: 07/04/2015 3:55pm
Quote Post

Is it down?