Skip to content

Darkest Dungeon

This discussion is linked to Darkest Dungeon. View game

5 posts

Darkest Dungeon

Posted Feb 1, 2015 4:08 am

I am super into the idea of creating some hacks for the game Darkest Dungeon by Red Hook Studios. It seems like a kickass game, but that it might be a tad on the difficult side without cheats. Hopefully I will be able hack this game and roll out lots of cheats here in the near future.

If you have a pre release copy and can hook me up, I'd appreciate it.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Darkest Dungeon

Posted Feb 1, 2015 7:56 am

Game looks very interesting. I'll be sure to try and get it when it comes out on the 3rd.

RE: Darkest Dungeon

Posted Feb 1, 2015 11:41 am

I was able to make some cheats for build 7377. I gotta say, the hacks are very game breaking.

The buying increases resource cheat is probably the most game breaking hack of all. When you use it, after the first level, you will more or less have enough gold/deeds/etc to completely upgrade the town.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Darkest Dungeon

Posted Feb 2, 2015 3:09 pm

Everything works beautifully. Thanks!

atdt *67

RE: Darkest Dungeon

Posted Feb 6, 2015 11:30 pm

Hey guys, looking at the cheat description posted by user1982345 I thought it might be useful to have an inventory size cheat. I went ahead and made a maximum stack size hack for build 7377.

The stack size cheat will set the maximum stack size to some large (but variable) amount. the nominal amount on my machine is like 200 000 000, but it's probably best to stay under 100 000 000. In other words, be reasonable with your torch purchases.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"