[Request] LuckyPop

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

LuckyPop

Last Updated: 02/08/2015 23:34

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Collect cute cards with friends like Dragons, Magic Kittens, Psychic Dolphins, and more in LuckyPop, the addictive, new, collectible card game from the makers of SongPop. Getting lucky is simple: COLLECT amazing cards and wonders like Horseshoes, Ice Witches, Sharkasaurus Rex, and more. TEAM UP with friends to collect all the rarest cards. TAP to earn luck and get luck-per-second. SHARE your luck to give lucky cards to friends and level up. It’s a race to the top! UNLOCK hundreds of rare cards by getting gifts from friends and players worldwide. Can you collect them all?
LuckyPop Posted on: 02/07/2015 9:12pm
Quote Post
RE: LuckyPop Posted on: 02/07/2015 10:23pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

lol what a game. 
Ive made a luck per second cheat. I dont know what other kind of cheat will be useful.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: LuckyPop Posted on: 02/08/2015 6:03pm
Quote Post
The Mentally Challenged

Tried your hack. For some reason the trainer wouldn't find the game with automatic search, so I had to get it manually. The hack was hacked fine, but changed nothing in the game, however. Not sure if I failed somewhere, probably did. Odd game, not one I'll return to, tho. :)

Don't waste too much time reading this.

RE: LuckyPop Posted on: 02/08/2015 7:13pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

it is working fine for me. make sure you apply it before the game loads.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: LuckyPop Posted on: 02/08/2015 11:34pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

-"A brilliant game by Bob Happy Ross".