Pirates, Vikings & Knights II
Keelhaul somebody, Blood Eagle somebody or...What do Knights do?
Welcome to our Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II cheats page.
Here you will find Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II
Hack Author Votes Date

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Pirates, Vikings & Knights II 02/26/2015
Pirates, Vikings & Knights II Posted on: 02/26/2015 7:35am
Quote Post

PVK2 is a very kick-ass and funny melee-oriented game where you get to play as either a Pirate, Viking or a Knight. You like booty? Go pirate! You like to get enraged in battle? Go viking! You like "justice" even though it's probably far from justice? Go knight!

Each faction has their own 3 classes and, even if they're all somewhat unique, some are not. For example, Skirmisher, Berserker and Man-At-Arms are the fast classes for their respective factions, but Berserker is the 2nd fastest and the most healthy, while the Man-At-Arms is the 3rd fastest class and has more armour than those two. Skirmisher is the fastest, but also somewhat the weakest. Don't ever try to play as him with no armour.

I was wondering if any of you know about this game? I'm always up for some good ol' PVK2 with good teammates in any of the factions, but preferably not the knights since, to be honest, I hate those archers like hell.

Here's the link http://store.steampowered.com/app/17570/ Yep, free as America...Or something.

Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.
RE: Pirates, Vikings & Knights II Posted on: 02/26/2015 8:44am
Quote Post

I'm going to have to give it a try. Kongregate, right? Thanks for the suggestion.

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.

RE: Pirates, Vikings & Knights II Posted on: 02/26/2015 11:15am
Quote Post

What about Kongregate? You silly moustachio, it's for Steam; http://store.steampowered.com/app/17570/

That's why it's on PC games, heh!

Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.