[Resolved] Account help and redirecting
Account help and redirecting Posted on: 02/27/2015 8:04am
Quote Post

Hi everyone i am new to hacking and new to here. I have registered this site this week to learn to hack and want to chat and have fun with people here.
i register this account this week aa15648901 but i can not login to this site anymore at the apartment. i want to know how to fix it. Secondly, i tried the ULTRA Trainer but the trainer no longer allow me to login with this id too. but i still have 98 points (from 100 point when i start)

it seems my ip has been banned or something but i haven't done anything bad. how come? please help me

also, whenever i tried to read the post on konghack or come to this site in my apartment, it redirect me to a disgussting site http://meatspin.fr/ since yesterday. how do i fix it? admin please help me, if i did something wrong please tell me i will correct it i dont want to get banned.

RE: Account help and redirecting Posted on: 02/27/2015 11:18am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Your account is in good standing, and you're not banned.  It is possible your IP tripped something, or someone else on your IP did something, that fired up the ban system.

I you can tell me the IP address you're using when you get redirected, I can look it up and help you out.  So far, you've showed up in hong kong, france, and a couple spots in the us.  Just need to know which one is the problem.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Account help and redirecting Posted on: 02/27/2015 12:05pm
Quote Post

Thank you so much The Ignorant Masses for helping me out. the ip in my apartment should be the Hongkong one i live and work in hongkong. it might be 218.250.242.253 something like that, it should be the one having problem. the france ip I guess it's my company proxy or isp ip, the internet in my workplace has a server located in france something like that. i am now visiting this site using the internet in my workplace. But when I am off work to my apartment i can't access Konghack anymore. that disgusting site keep redirecting me to that when i come here. Also, like i said, i can no longer use the Ultra trainer too in my home PC. it always doesn't allow me to login. it is the 218.250.242.253 having some problem i thought you ban my ip or something... i have no idea now. I can visit the sites that i always go normally in my apartment such as google, bbcnews, youtube etc. but whenever i visit this site www.konghack.com , the redirecting problem starts. after closing the web browser it becomes normal until I visit konghack again. The internet in my apartment are shared with 2 my roomates but they have nothing to do with this I guess. we just use the internet to play games ,read and watch stuffs. well sorry for my bad English by the way .. I don't know how to fix it... if it isn't my ip got banned or something what is happening why can't i enter this site/login the trainer in home PC... im so confused and helpless...

RE: Account help and redirecting Posted on: 02/27/2015 3:21pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Looks like you created this account: https://konghack.com/member/112370-aa15648901a

It's banned for using a bullshit email address.  This email is total bullshit: aa15648901a@google.com

@google.com, really?  You're a Google employee now?  Or did you mean gmail?

Either way, your home IP is banned, since that's where you registered that bullshit account from.

I've cleared the ban and deleted the account.  You should be good to go again.  Remember, if you punch in a bullshit email address, the system will ban the living fuck out of you.  We take our email reputation score very seriously, and bad email addresses drop our score and land us on black lists.

Closing out since the other thread was taken care of.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez