[Information] How to PvP With Hacks
Tips, guides and strategies for PvP
RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/02/2015 7:16pm
Quote Post

I don't want to jinx it but Kirby is right, using Opera with Turbo on has been working since I read his post :)

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/02/2015 9:15pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 03/31/2015 9:39pm

hey fathead how do you feel about mockingbird on defense?

It really depends on your current rating, I'd say. Mockingbird is not as good on defense as she once was, but in the lower/mid range she's not a bad choice either, with a good setup. But there are many better options.

The thing that dominates the current defense meta in adamantium is attack preventing effects (cower and such) or high-octane 1shot teams (lots of upfront damage). I'm hovering around the 2000 rating point atm, and all I see are Nul & Kuurth or Quicksilver combos. Like, 9 out of 10 fights. The defenses that are not those heroes will either be some sort of Molly team or a desperate Red Hulk + Peast team. Both of which are shit now, don't use them.

Gamora, Nul, Kuurth, Heimdall and Skirn are your go-to defenders currently. Even Crystal, Enchantress, Deadpool, Fandral and Angela are pretty decent defense heroes too.

Try and go for either a protector or interrupt setup on your agent to mess up people's tactics. Raft shank, scrapper safeguard, t-bolt glove, atillan set, bruiser safeguard, etc. Combine with stuff that helps you stay alive and preferably that doesn't get shut down too easily by the attacker. Keep in mind that many people carry items on attack that can shut down your tech attacks, so things like Cube, WCD, etc. are not as strong as they once where. 

And also remember not to rely too strongly on Quick Actions on your defense, as nearly everybody brings Exhaust attacks on offense. The less QA your defense team has, the better.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/03/2015 4:41am
Quote Post

Chase stein 1st ability is handy in combat, it can lock opponents melee/range/buff/debuff

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/04/2015 10:35am
Quote Post
assyouwiss14 Posted on: 04/03/2015 12:41am

Chase stein 1st ability is handy in combat, it can lock opponents melee/range/buff/debuff

It is indeed, I said he was going to be a huge boon in pvp with aoe hacks the first moment I saw him.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/04/2015 12:21pm
Quote Post

but it only last for one round and gonna be one status at a time, so if you lock melle u wont able to lock range

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/04/2015 11:05pm
Quote Post
nycjc1996 Posted on: 04/04/2015 8:21am

but it only last for one round and gonna be one status at a time, so if you lock melle u wont able to lock range

True, but locking down all attack types of one specific type each round is a huge deal. Someone like QS becomes 99% useless as the only thing he will be able to do is his random proc BFTP punch. Someone like Magneto will be a dead fish and won't be able to do shit either if you lock down ranged. He can lock down and prevent Kuurth and Nul's powerful debuffs, etc.

He's incredibly strong with aoe hack and can fuck over a LOT of teams. And that's just Chase alone doing that, then you still have your agent + another hero to fuck things over even further. I love him. One of the best pvp heroes in a long time, for hacks0rz

Oh and btw guys the disorient hack works all the time currently. All browers, you don't have to recharge, just attack and play how you want, you don't get CVE. Enjoy it while it lasts.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/05/2015 4:23am
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 04/04/2015 7:05pm
nycjc1996 Posted on: 04/04/2015 8:21am

True, but locking down all attack types of one specific type each round is a huge deal. Someone like QS becomes 99% useless as the only thing he will be able to do is his random proc BFTP punch. Someone like Magneto will be a dead fish and won't be able to do shit either if you lock down ranged. He can lock down and prevent Kuurth and Nul's powerful debuffs, etc.

He's incredibly strong with aoe hack and can fuck over a LOT of teams. And that's just Chase alone doing that, then you still have your agent + another hero to fuck things over even further. I love him. One of the best pvp heroes in a long time, for hacks0rz

Oh and btw guys the disorient hack works all the time currently. All browers, you don't have to recharge, just attack and play how you want, you don't get CVE. Enjoy it while it lasts.

thanks for the info, you are very helpful buddy

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/05/2015 7:43am
Quote Post

disorient hack works on everything as for now

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/05/2015 3:31pm
Quote Post
jess3jai Posted on: 04/05/2015 3:43am

Works for pvp also? with chrome?

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/05/2015 4:57pm
Quote Post
mmorana21 Posted on: 04/05/2015 11:31am
jess3jai Posted on: 04/05/2015 3:43am

Works for pvp also? with chrome?

Yes, all browsers.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/05/2015 5:25pm
Quote Post

All the hacks (of course the no toast one has no effect though) work in pvp for me. I don't really see a way to lose in pvp with all that, if your armory and heroes aren't too terrible. Always make sure you have at the very least the Arcane Brew or whatever that season's equivalent is stacked.
EDIT: Also, try to use Off-Balance as much as possible!

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/05/2015 5:38pm
Quote Post

KHUT works ? i test on 2 pc and its not working

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/05/2015 9:09pm
Quote Post
merdol39 Posted on: 04/05/2015 1:38pm

For me it works, only tried it on google chrome, gonna try Firefox now. What problem are you having exactly?
Make sure you click the hacks, and then ALSO click "Apply Hacks". It's dumb, but I hadn't noticed this at first. And make sure you apply the hacks before starting any fights.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/07/2015 11:48am
Quote Post
dadat2adat Posted on: 04/05/2015 5:09pm
merdol39 Posted on: 04/05/2015 1:38pm

For me it works, only tried it on google chrome, gonna try Firefox now. What problem are you having exactly?
Make sure you click the hacks, and then ALSO click "Apply Hacks". It's dumb, but I hadn't noticed this at first. And make sure you apply the hacks before starting any fights.

works for me too:) try to get to adamatium till it works

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/07/2015 1:18pm
Quote Post

Still going strong in PVP with KHUT, in ADA at the moment and all is going to plan lol You still get a few hits from Nul or Kuurth but no enough of a hit to take you out. For those who are only getting a couple of points per win it gets much better once you hit VIB :)