[Information] How to PvP With Hacks
Tips, guides and strategies for PvP
RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 03/27/2015 8:15pm
Quote Post
dreamwalker Posted on: 03/27/2015 1:16am
dimitarmitov Posted on: 03/15/2015 5:18am

[ENABLE]
LuaCall(Aobswap("60 df d6 01 66 e1 d6 01","60 df d6 01 66 e0 d6 01"))
LuaCall(Aobswap("60 df d6 01 66 e2 d6 01","60 df d6 01 66 e0 d6 01"))
LuaCall(Aobswap("60 df d6 01 66 e3 d6 01","60 df d6 01 66 e0 d6 01"))
LuaCall(Aobswap("60 df d6 01 66 e4 d6 01","60 df d6 01 66 e0 d6 01"))
[DISABLE]

Test trick that makes all your pvp stats turn in to health

it gives me a error saying "[string "[ENABLE]..."]:1 unexpected symbol near '['

Dolce, what is that?, Explain for the people who don't think 'hack'

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 03/27/2015 11:40pm
Quote Post

During the first 3 days of pvp 19, the distorient hack was working fine as well but then stopped working. Might just be the same thing happening again, but let's hope it continues to work.

The endless recharge doesn't work for all battles though since some heroes will literally never die unless you attack them. Like Groot; he just heals himself back to full health each time he dies. Rogue (with her new alt) did the same, and I imagine the Warrior Three teams (Fandral + Volstagg) will do the same. Passive healers like Anti-venom, Wolverine, Deadpool etc. might also be a problem.

I did 5 battles though where I recharged around 10-20 times, and then attacked to kill off the last heroes, and they all registered just fine. No CVE. So maybe a work-around is to just recharge a bunch of times, or wait until the AI has killed at least 1 of its own, and then it's safe to start attacking. I'll have to do some more testing tomorrow, in multiple browsers.

Either way, nice find Dream.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 03/28/2015 1:37am
Quote Post

fathead you are correct it was just a glitch left over from the sloppy startup an shut down of the PVP system it seems.. I was able to use it without CVE until earlier this afternoon on FF.. but now of course back to CVE..

I also noticed since I was using it that when I did enter a battle it was pairing my 1100 rating with a 600 rating user an only giving me 2 or 3 points per battle won.. but yet loose in the mid teens or twenties if I lost.. an now if I win a defend I only get 1 point per defend win an still loosing in the teens an twenties sadly.. I am unsure if this is due to my use or not.. I just wanted to be sure an let everyone else know so they can check to see if they have the same happening or not an to watch out for it..

well best of luck to us all

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 03/28/2015 11:17am
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 03/26/2015 2:13pm

Enchantress + AoE hack = adamantium even for weaker accounts. She is so effin' good for pvp.

suggested weapons,iso8, and hero pair with?:)
thanks

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 03/28/2015 11:55am
Quote Post
real_slow_one Posted on: 03/27/2015 9:37pm

fathead you are correct it was just a glitch left over from the sloppy startup an shut down of the PVP system it seems.. I was able to use it without CVE until earlier this afternoon on FF.. but now of course back to CVE..

I also noticed since I was using it that when I did enter a battle it was pairing my 1100 rating with a 600 rating user an only giving me 2 or 3 points per battle won.. but yet loose in the mid teens or twenties if I lost.. an now if I win a defend I only get 1 point per defend win an still loosing in the teens an twenties sadly.. I am unsure if this is due to my use or not.. I just wanted to be sure an let everyone else know so they can check to see if they have the same happening or not an to watch out for it..

well best of luck to us all

Yep, I just tested a little today, Opera, FF, Chrome. Instant CVE in every battle, even after recharging 20+ times and allowing the enemy team to kill itself.

It seems that, for some reason, it takes a few days after pvp start for the CVE to activate. How odd.

And the huge gap in points won/lost has nothing to do with hacks, that's just their poor matchmaking system. It happens to everyone, especially in the Diamond league which is completely bugged. Once you hit Vibranium and Adamantium, matchmaking starts working much better.

bananajoe Posted on: 03/28/2015 7:17am
fathead Posted on: 03/26/2015 2:13pm

Enchantress + AoE hack = adamantium even for weaker accounts. She is so effin' good for pvp.

suggested weapons,iso8, and hero pair with?:)
thanks

Go for a semi-defensive setup. Stalwart/Forceful/Bulky ISOs. If you have them, throw either a Sorcerous or Bursting a-isos in her L1, and increased damage or crit in her L9. Use Ukemi and Relentless e-iso

Personally I pair her up with Spiral, but she also works really well with Havok, Kuurth, Sabretooth and of course Peast

For agent gear it depends a little on how strong your hero and armory bonuses are. If you don't have so high bonuses, I'd go for a mostly defensive gear-up on your agent. Bring items that heal, shield, and debuff and don't focus so much on attacking unless you have stealthy attacks.

If you have decent bonuses and can survive some counter attacks, then try going for DOT gear and weapons that exploit attrition; like Golden Kopis and Frozen Axe - they will hit for a SHIT TON after a round or two when Enchantress has loaded the enemy team up on dots.

This setup took my C team to 1600+ adamantium in pvp 19 which was a really hard season (and I could have gone higher if I had played earlier before the servers started crashing). Normally that team only manages vibranium

-------

Oh and btw, Angela is a fucking monster in pvp with aoe hack. I haven't tested her extensively yet, but what little I have done has been very impressive. I'm also seeing both Stein Chase and Victor Manananainitnaitka being extremely useful pvp'ers with aoe hacks. Especially Stein, who has L1 attacks that prevent enemy teams from taking various different actions, such as melee attacks, ranged attacks and even buffs/debuffs. Imagine that with aoe = entire enemy team unable to do crap, and there's no cooldown on that shit so you can spam it every round.

I think Stein will be a game changer for us. I have him recruited on my main, but he's only level 8 so far so I haven't fully tested him out yet, but I think everyone should strive to get him.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 03/28/2015 4:50pm
Quote Post

the cve gets me too some times but it works for me about half the time and i just make the battle look like a normal batter (not too long or not too short) and it works so the recharge method it out for me so i think u should keep trying if u get cve errors since no points are deducted from it 

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 03/29/2015 8:54pm
Quote Post

I think PVP not worth with disorient hack. Fights taking too much time, if you face Groot for example you can't kill him with recharging. Using Cube's 3rd attack and Hex Wand helping but still too many time. Enchantress + AoE hack with Beast is a 1-2 round finisher. You can give the Agent an Arc Reactor + Possesed Pistol or any high dmg weapon (also use scrap bonus from uniform to make sure). No probelms at any ratings so far.

Repeat after me

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 03/31/2015 2:06am
Quote Post

ssince i cant get the enchantress any other recommendation for the aoe hack ? i wanna keep tht option just in case they patch up the disorientation hack again 

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 03/31/2015 4:28pm
Quote Post

Anyone else getting server issues today?  I can't seem to finish a fight without that stupid "Game has been updated..." message.  Not CVE, but still...

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 03/31/2015 6:33pm
Quote Post

Damn i cant play at all!!

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/01/2015 12:17am
Quote Post

One good setup is Spider woman as Kurth with the runekepper E-iso. Put lvl9 on the whole team and detonate the crap of it and you get a perma stun team since they stamina is depleted.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/01/2015 1:39am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

hey fathead how do you feel about mockingbird on defense?

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/01/2015 1:02pm
Quote Post

khut player targeting aoe no longer works?

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/01/2015 5:27pm
Quote Post
mmorana21 Posted on: 04/01/2015 9:02am

khut player targeting aoe no longer works?

All is working here, only problem I have is the constant refresh messages I get but that's down to PD lol

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/02/2015 2:04pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

i hate to say this at the risk of its trueness changing, but the khut disorientation hack seems to be working in pvp again. just won a battle by resting to prove it.
*still using opera*