Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

in case you havent seen the preview yet:
http://marvel.com/news/video_games/24171/go_inside_avengers_alliance_chapter_8

SpiderWoman as Kuurth, Breaker of Stone

maybe a release later this week??

RE: MAA: S2 CH8 Preview Posted on: 03/03/2015 3:56pm
Quote Post

I was hoping for some other heroes for the Worthy title, but Spider-woman does desperately need an update, so it's alright.

My guess is that CH8 won't be released until SO24 has ended.

RE: MAA: S2 CH8 Preview Posted on: 03/04/2015 8:56am
Quote Post

yeah agreed, she realy needed some update.
end of so24 as a begin of ch8 also seems right ...

pls do tell me .. we cant write in your "mega thread" anymore??
and we lost the view of "hacks" tab that we had b4??
i cant use KUT cos im too lazy to bother with .net 4.5 on winXP
meaning .. ill have to check on in this forum thingie now if there are any news on some non CE hacks??

RE: MAA: S2 CH8 Preview Posted on: 03/04/2015 7:55pm
Quote Post

Ah, i need a re-release covert mission heroes. I only got Volstagg, Doom and Sunfire, no Squirel, MK, etc as I was in busy time those days. :(
I'm wondering when those heroes will be re-issued.

RE: MAA: S2 CH8 Preview Posted on: 03/04/2015 10:28pm
Quote Post
life89 Posted on: 03/04/2015 2:55pm

Ah, i need a re-release covert mission heroes. I only got Volstagg, Doom and Sunfire, no Squirel, MK, etc as I was in busy time those days. :(

MK is only going to be available during certain moon events IRL, so who knows when that will be. as for squirrel girl, i bought her when she was available last. as for the rest, when they feel like it.

Heroes released through covert tasks:
-Squirrel Girl (available initially through task completion 8/13, and again October 7, 2014 - October 10, 2014 for 38gold or 200cp)
-Moon Knight (available initially through task completion, and again October 10, 2014 - October 14, 2014 for 75gold or 200cp)
-Doctor Doom (must complete comic set, lockboxes are expired, eta: unknown)
-Sunfire (available initially through task completion, and again October 24, 2014 - October 28, 2014 got gold/cp)
-Volstagg (available initially through task completion, and again February 6, 2015 - February 9, 2015 for gold/cp)
-Shanna (available initially through task completion, and probably the next to be avaialble for gold cp, so be on the look out)
-Morbius (must have completed Eclipse Spec OP side quest, then recruit for CP. Possible re-release linked to Blades public recruitment??? [just speculation on my part, no official confirmation])
-Hybrid (must complete comic set, lockboxes are available, with the daily missions and one gold available per day, it may take a while to finish your set, but this character may be worth it with his many costumes and possible deadly advanced setup of E and A ISOs.)

as a side note i notice people on the wiki crying that even after completing the task, though not recruiting the CT hero for the 90cp, when the game comes around to put the character on 'sale' this ruins their 90cp chance, instead making the chatacter gold only or 200cp then after the 'sale' the hero locks up again. so i suggest you buy them when you unlock them.

RE: MAA: S2 CH8 Preview Posted on: 03/06/2015 11:04pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 03/04/2015 5:28pm
life89 Posted on: 03/04/2015 2:55pm

MK is only going to be available during certain moon events IRL, so who knows when that will be. as for squirrel girl, i bought her when she was available last. as for the rest, when they feel like it.

Heroes released through covert tasks:
-Squirrel Girl (available initially through task completion 8/13, and again October 7, 2014 - October 10, 2014 for 38gold or 200cp)
-Moon Knight (available initially through task completion, and again October 10, 2014 - October 14, 2014 for 75gold or 200cp)
-Doctor Doom (must complete comic set, lockboxes are expired, eta: unknown)
-Sunfire (available initially through task completion, and again October 24, 2014 - October 28, 2014 got gold/cp)
-Volstagg (available initially through task completion, and again February 6, 2015 - February 9, 2015 for gold/cp)
-Shanna (available initially through task completion, and probably the next to be avaialble for gold cp, so be on the look out)
-Morbius (must have completed Eclipse Spec OP side quest, then recruit for CP. Possible re-release linked to Blades public recruitment??? [just speculation on my part, no official confirmation])
-Hybrid (must complete comic set, lockboxes are available, with the daily missions and one gold available per day, it may take a while to finish your set, but this character may be worth it with his many costumes and possible deadly advanced setup of E and A ISOs.)

as a side note i notice people on the wiki crying that even after completing the task, though not recruiting the CT hero for the 90cp, when the game comes around to put the character on 'sale' this ruins their 90cp chance, instead making the chatacter gold only or 200cp then after the 'sale' the hero locks up again. so i suggest you buy them when you unlock them.

Ouch, pretty damn bad for my gold stash, aw xD
Btw, I haven't bought Sunfire although he was already unlocked, and luckily he is not being locked like the case u mentioned. Thx anw for the info dude, pretty good to hear that :)

RE: MAA: S2 CH8 Preview Posted on: 04/05/2015 9:26pm
Quote Post

Wasn't there some moon thing happening like a week ago? And Hybrid isn't exactly a covert ops hero, is he?
About SW, she's been reworked a little already, hasn't she? Crap, I just noticed this is not from 3rd of April, but 4th of March, but still, it's worth the grave digging to talk about her now that she's here, imo :D
Does anyone have her alt already? Is it worth it?
EDIT: Lol, just noticed all I did was ask questions. I personally like Spiderwoman's fight style, and love using her on missions, but in pvp her original uniform's still a bit lackluster.

RE: MAA: S2 CH8 Preview Posted on: 04/05/2015 11:36pm
Quote Post
dadat2adat Posted on: 04/05/2015 5:26pm

Wasn't there some moon thing happening like a week ago? And Hybrid isn't exactly a covert ops hero, is he?
About SW, she's been reworked a little already, hasn't she? Crap, I just noticed this is not from 3rd of April, but 4th of March, but still, it's worth the grave digging to talk about her now that she's here, imo :D
Does anyone have her alt already? Is it worth it?
EDIT: Lol, just noticed all I did was ask questions. I personally like Spiderwoman's fight style, and love using her on missions, but in pvp her original uniform's still a bit lackluster.

yes there has been some moon activity lately, but Playdumb is waiting for some kind of specific activity, although im not sure what that is.
and hybrid, like doom, was techincally a covert ops hero.
spider woman was refactored in october 2013, and was patched again in Jan.
as for kuurth, the hero is nice, really effective against teams relying heavily on the invisable woman. her rune setup is nice, but i dont see her doing damage fast enough when compared with some other choices that could be made.

RE: MAA: S2 CH8 Preview Posted on: 04/06/2015 3:09pm
Quote Post

Spiderwoman's original suit is complete crap in pvp. With AoE hack it can be semi-decent.

Her Kuurth suit is one of the currently most OP in the game. She is on 9 out of 10 defense teams in adamantium, and even without AoE hack she is insanely overpowred.

RE: MAA: S2 CH8 Preview Posted on: 04/06/2015 5:06pm
Quote Post

Damn, I better try and get this SW suit fast, before they nerf it to hell and back.