[Suggestion] Integrating a speedhack into KHUT
Title says it all, at least, I hope it does...
Integrating a speedhack into KHUT Posted on: 03/12/2015 11:13am
Quote Post
KongHack Sexiest Man Title Holder - since Feb 2011

So I figured, with the most basic of logic, that adding a speedhack to KHUT would increase the usage it receives over CE, and most Cheat Engine mods.

Would it be possible, and within the devs capabilities?

On that note, would a basic value search and edit function also be possible, removing CE's use almost entirely?

It would cover most exploits users of this site are capable of manipulating with these kinds of programs.

RE: Integrating a speedhack into KHUT Posted on: 03/12/2015 12:29pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

basic value search is essentially trivial. Unfortunately, there are a few niggles with data types and humping data across the managed wall and then there is the busy work associated with UX redesign and implementation.

Speed hack is non-trivial, but it isn't difficult per se. There is just a lot of plumbing and corner cases that need to be handled. Again, there is also the issue of UX implementation.

Compared to adding the "pause while scanning" option -- which was probably 10 lines of code and adding a check box -- both of your suggestions require a lot of work. So while I would like to add them at some point, they will not be in the pipeline for the foreseeable future. Right now, My biggest concern is KHScript implementation.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"