[Information] New to SAS4: Zombie Assault?
Here's some great Information for keeping you around...
New to SAS4: Zombie Assault? Posted on: 03/25/2015 7:09pm
Quote Post

What is good guys?

I understand that I'm posting this under the Kongregate Sub, but that's alright. That's the only site I play and I know the interactions with other players.

If you are new to starting the game or have been playing a while but are ready to hop in on hacking, you might want to read on further.

Here on KongHack members have provided a hands down, flawless, set of cheats to give you a little edge on the game, but be weary of others who want to extinguish your flame.

To my knowledge, there aren't any in-game moderators, nor in-game moderation at this point in time, so what people have been resulting to is screenshotting your stats and submitting it into a Kongregate Forum.

Now I've seen names float around in there with little avail on getting banned, so you just might be safe but here are some pointers to keep you alive just a little while longer.

There are roughly ~25 Active hacks at your disposal so I'll point out some pretty safe ways of using them without causing too much grief from the other players.

Relatively hidden codes include:
-Buyable StrongBox Cost 0
-Various Cost 0, eg Bullet/upgrade, work for short of money
-100%Drop Rate and Higher Money Amount Pickups ***
-Infinite Skill Points ***
-Ammo Cost Is Free
-Zero Movement Penalty from guns
-Max # of Slots
-10x Buyable Nantonium (Which changes your "Buyable SBs", Though if mixed with other hacks, this will yield rediculously high/obvious weapons)
-Grenades's Hack - Money Hack
-Slot Always Empty
-Augment XP Rewards hack (This will increase the cost of Augments, but with a 0 Cost Hack, this will be free yet still yield xp)
-Any of the Force Boxes
-Wide Choice of Gear
-10x Buyable Titanium Strongbox.

(Now I know I listed off almost all of them... but what the hell, I ain't deleting them....)

These are Hidden from others to use at your disposal but how you use them might throw up some red flags...

Skills:
Now that you're able to upgrade your skills for free, if you're worried about getting banned... take into consideration that when playing in Multiplayer Games (MP) your Three Highest Skills will show for others to complain about.

That being said... If you are a low level and are gradually leveling up, increase your three most favorite skills respectively to look natural, and raise the rest (all of them if you want) to match the same amount as your Third Visible Stat.

Skill Sets are huge for people to complain and moan about you "hacking". Funny thing is... When I play, I'm a medic... With using the Faster Cooldown I can spit out medikits instantly, healing the whole team.

Weapons and Armor:
If you are just starting out I would steer away from StrongBox hacks until you pick up some reasonable weapons and armor if you're looking to conceal your dirty deeds. Weapons and Armor can not be purchased in a store and only gained through these StrongBoxes... That being said, it's pretty obvious when you're Level 2 and racked out with 10**** Peashooter [Titanium-Boron-Steel Black] and 10**** Teslashock Armor.

Like I said, this is just for the people who are afraid of getting banned. Feel free to do whatever you want.

Once you level up gradually begin to incorporate higher level items and maybe one or two Special Items as you progress.

[Black Edition/Red Edition]:
These specialty items are "rare to find" in the Vanilla world. They yield much better specs.. But if you are looking to keep hidden, steer away from these until at least level 25. (Seeing as you can't even open a black box until then.)

The base line is... If you are avoiding detection (Though at this point in time, I don't think it's really a big deal) use all the hacks that are hidden from others to your advantage, and what does show, use it as a cover-up of honesty.

You will be surprised how many people who catch you cheating are completely in awe of it.. They will worship you.. But I never sell out the name of how to get it... Obviously they're not worthy.

Happy gaming.

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.

RE: New to SAS: 4 Zombie Assault? Posted on: 03/25/2015 7:55pm
Quote Post

What does "slot is empty" do exactly?

Edit: Also do you guys know if this is working on the Ninjakiwi site?

edite2: THese hacks officially got patched on the ninjakiwi site! Can someone else please confirm this?

------------------------- Click here to add signature -------------------------
RE: New to SAS: 4 Zombie Assault? Posted on: 03/25/2015 8:15pm
Quote Post
elitecommandoz Posted on: 03/25/2015 3:55pm

What does "slot is empty" do exactly?

Edit: Also do you guys know if this is working on the Ninjakiwi site? I used these hacks before but now it can't seem to target the process on the ninjakiwiw site.... It works on kong tho

Whenever you get a gun, You will sometimes see 1-3 Placements where you can select a special "Augment" for the gun. (Fortified, Biochem,Machine Assisted).

When you Pick Slot is Empty That means when you get a gun that has these slots, they won't already be pre-chosen for you.... Allowing you to purchase and customize rather than being stuck with the pre-selected one.

Pair this up with 10 Slots Hack and Max # Of Slots and you will have Three Available characteristics for that weapon, and able to upgrade it ten times.

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.

RE: New to SAS: 4 Zombie Assault? Posted on: 03/26/2015 5:02am
Quote Post

I am too also not getting the hacks "grade 10  and max # of slots " not to work I believe they have been patched

RE: New to SAS: 4 Zombie Assault? Posted on: 03/26/2015 9:38am
Quote Post
ashenrose101 Posted on: 03/26/2015 1:02am

I am too also not getting the hacks "grade 10  and max # of slots " not to work I believe they have been patched

same and some other stuff too

RE: New to SAS: 4 Zombie Assault? Posted on: 03/26/2015 5:48pm
Quote Post
ashenrose101 Posted on: 03/26/2015 1:02am

Yep, Patched yesterday, the OPs of the hacks may update em, so show them your support.

RE: New to SAS: 4 Zombie Assault? Posted on: 04/05/2015 7:18pm
Quote Post

Got banned from multiplayer, I only get queue'd up with other cheaters  XD, sad thing is I played legit till 34, should've found KongHack sooner!

RE: New to SAS: 4 Zombie Assault? Posted on: 04/05/2015 7:28pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Iragel Posted on: 04/05/2015 3:18pm

Got banned from multiplayer, I only get queue'd up with other cheaters  XD, sad thing is I played legit till 34, should've found KongHack sooner!

Yea...I bet you hacked skill points and allowed them to go into the negatives.

WARNING to those using skill points hack: When you hack skill points, leave the hack on, never go on SAS 4 without the hack. If you go on without the hack, your skill points will go into the negatives...and thats a big "No" to NK. They will auto ban you from multiplayer immediately. Trust me...many people have found that out the hard way, including me xD. Yes...it is ironic, if you use skill points hack, you would need to rely on it and keep it on the whole time you're playing SAS 4 in order to not get banned...

Good luck, fellow hackes! :]

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: New to SAS: 4 Zombie Assault? Posted on: 04/08/2015 6:35am
Quote Post

If I get banned is there any way that new accounts would get banned as well?

RE: New to SAS: 4 Zombie Assault? Posted on: 04/08/2015 6:54am
Quote Post

Nope, new accounts are new. You'd need to be spotted by the auto banhammer or be reported by another player (and then invistigated by NKspool who'll look at your account data ).
So I'd advocated to follow the advices provided here and hack smart =3

RE: New to SAS: 4 Zombie Assault? Posted on: 04/08/2015 4:23pm
Quote Post
Piyotato Posted on: 04/08/2015 2:35am

They can check your IP... through your IP they can reach your new account and then decide if they'll ban you again or check of you still using hack. They could just ban you by your IP address.

RE: New to SAS: 4 Zombie Assault? Posted on: 04/08/2015 11:30pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
PedroAvenger Posted on: 04/08/2015 12:23pm
Piyotato Posted on: 04/08/2015 2:35am

They can check your IP... through your IP they can reach your new account and then decide if they'll ban you again or check of you still using hack. They could just ban you by your IP address.

OR...you could use a proxy of some sort to disguise or change your IP if NK somehow blocks your IP (which is very unlikely :P)

WARNING though: if you do use a proxy, turn the proxy off while going on Konghack!

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: New to SAS: 4 Zombie Assault? Posted on: 04/12/2015 9:09pm
Quote Post

I play on NK since 2008,  once i was banned for sending too many packets to get creds. What i did is, i erased my cache, deleted all my cookies from NK, all the files in Roaming  folders and all the registry files. After all that i  made new account with different name and Email.  Works fine and never had problems yet. :D 

RE: New to SAS: 4 Zombie Assault? Posted on: 04/14/2015 1:47am
Quote Post

hey i can not get Grenade's Hack - Money Hack to work can anyone take a look into this

RE: New to SAS: 4 Zombie Assault? Posted on: 04/14/2015 6:21am
Quote Post
ashenrose101 Posted on: 04/13/2015 9:47pm

hey i can not get Grenade's Hack - Money Hack to work can anyone take a look into this

you can use "Various cost 0",and you dont need money anymore